Make You Mine

10 years ago..

Niall's POV

"Nerd.."

"Weak.."

"Weirdo.."

Those are the words that thrown to me by some immature and rude students in my school. It happened everytime i walked down the hallway. And last but not least,

"Faggot.."

That's hurt the most. I always knew i was gay because i never found a girl as attractive as i found on the guy. There was the time when i saw a naked girl in front of me, but i felt nothing. Zero. I didn't turn me on like the other boys did. But when a boy standing half naked in front of me, my cheeks flushed red crazily and my heart pounding loudly. What else can i describe my sexuality?

I wrapped my books closely to my chest. My head hung low to the ground floor as i tried so hard to ignore those disgusting looks i received from another students.

I walked fast, almost running just to get home quickly when someone purposely bumped into me made me fell backwards. Butt first. Books landed everywhere on the floor. When i looked up, i saw one of my bully, Carl. The bloke i wanted to avoid the most.

"Watch where you're going, faggot." He said. Everyone around the hallway laugh at me. It made me wanted to cry because of the humiliation. But i hold it back.

I began to stand up slowly and pick up my books but Carl grabbed my shirt collar and slammed me to the one of the nearest locker. Made my books fell again, hitting my toes. I was shaking in fear. 

"A weirdo like you shouldn't be in this world. Don't you agree with me?" He asked. At this point my lips trembling madly to even answer him. He slammed me harder when i failed to give him an answer.

"Answer me, you faggot."

I shook my head. It was the bad decision as he was about to punch me in the gut. That when i heard someone yelled 'leave him alone' that made him immediately stop his action.

He turned away from me to see the guy who was stopping him. My eyes too, roamed around to looked at the brave guy only to find out that it was Harry, the one i had crush on.

Fantastic. It would be more humiliating now.

"Look who we have here. Try to be hero aren't you, curly?"

"Leave him, Carl. He do nothing wrong to you." He stood in front of me, his back covering my sight, shielding me with his tall figure. His left arm reached back to my waist, protecting me.

"Yes, he does." Carl said arrogantly.

"What did he do to you, may i ask?"

"He's being faggot. And i hate that."

"Why you hate that he's being gay? Do you have feeling for him? Do you wish that he won't be with other boys but you?" Everything went smooth as some of them began to whispering and a words like 'ouch, that's deep' can be heard. Carl's ears turned red meaning, he was in embarrassment.

"W-what? Don't be ridiculous. I'm nothing like him."

"Is it because you don't get to fuck him or something that makes you hate him being gay?"

"What the fuck, curly! No! That's—that's gross."

"Then i didn't see why you should hate him."

"What are you? His boyfriend?"

"So what if i'm his boyfriend. Any problem with that, Carl? Jealous?" Harry exclaimed and the crowd started to gasped in shock. Some of them just give an impressive sound like 'ouh' or 'nice'.

"You two are fucking crazy." Carl said. He was about to go away when Harry called his name.

"Hey, Carl!" He spun around and Harry punched him right in the jaw without warning. More gasped was released. "That's for calling him faggot. If i ever saw you near him again, i won't hesitate to kill you. Do you understand?" Harry warned him. He quickly nodded his head and went away for real this time, never look back after that.

I breathed out a sighed of relief. I crouched down to pick up my books for a second time. Harry stepped closer and i stood up right away.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded my head, grinning nervously. "Never been better."

"Anyway, thanks. That was sick." I complimented. Try not to be too obvious that i had a crush on him.

"Anytime. I can't just let that fucker bullying what's mine."

"I'm sorry—what?" I frowned. Surely i heard the right thing?

He leaned closer to my ears. "I will make you mine no matter what it take. I promise." Harry whispered. All of sudden he pecked my lips then he lost from my sight.

I was still standing there dumbfounded. Questioning what the hell just happened.