Just Harry

2 years ago..

Harry's POV

That's him. The guy i had been looking for. The guy that i secretly in love with. He probably didn't remembered me but i never forget him. And i promised to myself to make him mine.

So the rumors about him being a prostitute was true after all. I balled my hand into a fist. I got angry when i thought about another guy touching him sexually. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to get him out of this fucking place.

I had to make him mine.

Only i could touch him.

I stood up from the bar stool as soon as i saw Liam, the owner of this club, also an old friend of mine. I ran to him impatiently. He smiled widely when i approaching him.

"Hey, Harry—long time no see—"

"How much is one prostitute?" I interjected.

He snorted. "Woah, someone is eager today. For an hou—"

"I want to purchase one of your prostitute. I'll pay 3x from your price." I said quickly. He looked at me with wide eyes. He then laughed and patted my back for few times.

"That's funny, Harry. You got m—"

"I'm serious, Liam. It's not a joke." I cut him off for the third times. His laugh faded when he realized that i was not making some joke to entertain him. He opened and closed his mouth like a fish but decided to finally say something.

"Harry—you can't just buy them like that, okay? If you really need to release on someone, you are welcomed here everyday. I'll have one of my worker to arrange that for you. EVERYDAY. You don't have to purchase them, yeah?" With that he patted my arm and started to walked away from me.

"Remember who help you with this place," I called out and he stopped in his track. "You know i can make you fall down any second, right?" I threatened him. Seemed like it worked because he turned around, facing me. Made me smirked out of satisfaction. He laughed nervously.

"Harry, mate. You know that i just messing around with you. Of course you can buy anyone that you like in this club. Come, to my office so we can find someone for you, yeah?"

I nodded, "Make it quick." He guided me to his office and had me sit down on one of his comfortable sofa.

He searched some files thoroughly in the drawer next to his desk. When he found it, he brought the stack of the files to me.

"So, take a look of this files and choose. This—" he pointed to the files. "Is where i mostly kept their info." He said.

"Actually, Liam, no need. I already have someone in mind."

He joined me on the sofa. He raised an eyebrow and looked at me curiously. "Oh yeah? Who is it?"

I smiled wickedly and said, "Niall Horan."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Niall's POV

I was walking to the one of the room with my client who was keeping me close to him and doesn't stop trying to kiss me. I hated this job if i had to be honest.

Facing every different kind of guy. Had to treat different people everyday for a money. It was not really amuse. It was torture to me.

Before i got into the room, a bald head man stopping me. Thank god. Hopefully i was fired or something. No, i took that back. I needed money for living and my family.

"Niall, Liam wants to see you now. In his office." The bald head man said. I, in the other hand couldn't stop smiling because of that. I might didn't have to face a client today. But i couldn't be so sure. Too early to be happy.

"Where are you going?" The client asked. I almost forgot about him.

I pretending to caress his jaw sweetly with a little pout. So that he thought that i was sad to leave him when i actually not. "Sorry, hun. My boss need to see me. I'll see you next time." I said. I blowed him a kiss and walk away from that.

"But i payed you!" He yelled and i ignored him.

I kept on walking to Liam's office. I knocked on his door and a little "come in," can be heard from inside. I stepped inside to see a young and hot guy was sitting on the sofa besides Liam. Our gazes locked for a few second before Liam cleared his throat.

"Sit, Niall." He gestured his hand to the sofa opposite of him. I landed my butt on that told sofa.

"Niall, i want to introduce to you, Harry Styles. Your knew—uhm—owner." Liam said.

My eyes wide opened as a shock took me. "My what?!" I asked just to make sure i heard it correctly.

"Your owner." He repeated. "Now you can pack your stuff and follow him to your new place." He stood up and the hot guy stood as well. They shook hands and shared a smile. I blinked my eyes, staring at them.

Why-oh, why?

Out of all the names, it has to be Harry?

You see—i had a crush on a guy named Harry too. But i never knew my crush's last name was. I only knew him as Harry. Just Harry. That was in high school and i still had a crush on him actually. I didn't know where he was now. Did he married? Did he has kids? I always think about that guy, you know? Because i had a special memory with him.

Forget that. I had to focus to my new life with this Harry Styles.