Chapter three

Skskajsjjsbjsjwkakm my mind have been gone crazy nowadays.

Authors pov

Jungkook was excited to do this project. He was packing his books and was getting ready until-

"Hey? Why I'm I getting excited to go to the nerds home?" After saying that he threw his bag away a lays down on the bed.

Few minutes later

Jungkook has reached to taehyung's home it was a comfy apartment even tho he Mafia boss he wants to hide that even he is rich so he brought the apartment for other purposes.

Then the door opens to reveal taehyung wearing sweatpants and a hoodie his hairs were messed and he was not wearing his glasses.

"Come inside"

Taehyung says without saying any Hey or hello

"Atleast greet me " jungkook says while crossing his hand.

"Come inside if you want to if not then get lost " taehyung says while almost closing the door

"Hey! I'm coming don't close" jungkook says while running to the door.

After jungkook went inside he was going crazy with the smell that this comfy home had.

"Let's go to my room and do the project ok?" Taehyung says while going upstairs.

"Hmph this nerd " jungkook says to himself and followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now taehyung and jungkook were collide in a weird position taehyung had his both the hands on jungkook's waist jungkook was under taehyung and the lights which should be on the project were now on taekook's body.

Few minutes ago(●'▽'●)ゝ

"And we will be done with the lights which will be on top"

Jungkook says while fixing the lights on the project and taehyung was writing something on the book

Jungkook then slipped from the stool thinking he will be safe when he will grabbed the lights too which were just a thin wire that didn't help him.

Taehyung saw this and and went to save him but unfortunately he stepped on the glue bottle and fell upon jungkook while the whole ass project was now upon them.

Then the door opens to reveal hobi

"Boss the group- whoa never thought you were about to get naughty with your boyfriend sorry boss continue and don't do it with the lights upon you "

Hobi didn't saw that the boy was none other that jungkook.

Now jungkook was blushing brightly.

"I-i am NOT his boyfriend" jungkook says while trying to get up but they both were tangled.

"Jungkook!?" Hobi says while looking shocked.

"Yeah it's me then who else will be a potato or a bunny?"

"Bunny for sure" taehyung says in jungkook's ears.

Jungkook got chills when taehyung says with his deep voice.

"Hobi hyung help us please" taehyung says while gripping jungkook's waist tightly.

"Hey nerd stop being a pervert and leave my waist"

"No I won't"

After hobi helping them he gave a nod at his boss and went away.

They both got off from the floor and started to clean the floor which was full of paint,glue etc..

"Phew finally we completed our project" jungkook says while wiping his sweat down.

"Yeah do you want to shower? You are really sweaty so" taehyung asks while keeping their project aside where it will not break.

"Sure but I don't have clothes" jungkook says while sniffing himself and closing his nose.

"You can take my clothes " taehyung says while taking his clothes and towel to go and have shower in the next room

"So the nerd is giving his bully clothes?" Jungkook says while laughing.

"If you don't want then sleep naked ok"

Taehyung says while going outside.

While jungkook takes out a boxer and a hoodie thought that it will be small for him.

But little did he know that it will be huge on him

And the door opens to see taehyung coming in and complaining about how shower is not working.

"Damn it now I should have shower in my room" he says to himself and sat on the bed.

Then the bathroom door opens to see jungkook in a yellow hoodie and black boxers and his hair dripping wet from the shower.

"Shit" taehyung curse at himself for looking at a angel that is cute yet naughty at the same time

"You didn't have your shower?

"No the shower is not working properly there so"

"Oh ok" after saying that jungkook sat on the couch

"Wait sleep on the bed "

"It's your I can't sleep there " after saying that he slept.

Taehyung sighs and went to take a quick shower.

After few minutes taehyung came and picked jungkook up and layed him on his bed.

Then he lay down himself on the other side and wraps his arms around jungkook's waist and sleeps.

Later at night( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Waiting for your anpanman~ "

Jungkook says in his sleep and then accidentally kicks his leg on taehyung's taeconda.

"Ouch" taehyung says while holding it.

"Hey bish take this for hurting my baby bun bun" then he slaps taehyung's face.

"Uhu now I need my own anpanman to save me from a sleeping jungkook"

After saying that he fell asleep.

So how was the chapter??

Stay safe 💜💜