Chapter four

👁👄👁💅

Authors pov

Morning came now taekook were tangled with each other.

Jungkook's face on taehyung's chest and taehyung's face was in jungkook's hair.

Then someone groaned.

Taehyung now was woken up. He had some dark circles around his eyes because of lack of sleep from last night.

Remind me not to sleep with jungkook in the same bed.

Taehyung sighs while stretching his arms only to remember how he fell down from the bed not he fell knowingly, But he was pushed from the bed by none other than jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes slowly opened. He too stretched his arms and mumbled

"Wa what a good dream I had like I was slapping the person and kicked his ass because he hurted my bun bun nevermind I enjoyed beating his ass"

"More like beating my ass Mr jeon jungkook"

"What!? I didn't left you even in my sleep hahaha. Wait am I in your bed!?"

"Yes"

"How come you are so strong here to pick me enough from that couch till this bed I don't think you had picked me up alone" jungkook says while huffing.

"Should I show you I didn't picked you up with the help?"

Taehyung says while raising his eyebrows.

"Oh? You can then do it you pussy cat"

Taehyung then picks up jungkook in bridal style and went inside the shower room.

"H-hey okay okay stop right here now I know you picked me up without any help and why are you taking me to  bathroom I can walk my self you know pervert!!!"

"Oh really? I don't know you can walk but anyways let me help this baby bunbun take a shower"

"Hey! Who are you calling baby bunbun and I won't have a shower with you naked "

"Who said I will have shower with you and I didn't asked you to have shower naked with me"

"And if you want to have shower naked it's ok you can atleast I will have a show"

Taehyung chuckled while jungkook was cursing and wiggling out of his hands.

"Hey don't wiggle too much! otherwise we both will fall"

"I will wiggle and make sure you will fall too"

Jungkook says while wiggling more and taehyung slips his leg on soap and fallS with jungkook on top.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jungkook says while slipping upon taehyung.

"Hey you don't need to scream!! I fell down while you are on top of me and just screaming like an dying cow"

Jungkook was fumming now.

The door opens to see jimin peeping slowly

"Boss are you alright cause I heard screamsss" jimin says while dragging s seeing jungkook on top of taehyung

"Oh did I interrupted something? If I had then carrying on" jimin says awkwardly looking here and there and closed the door.

"See he thinks now we were about to do something naughty"  jungkook says while directly sitting on taeconda.

While taehyung awkwardly smiles like feeling problem down because of jungkook.

"Wait a second why do I feel something hard down here as I know your dick will be squishy squishy"

Jungkook says while touching the hard thing.

Now jungkook was blushing brightly after touching the hard thing and quickly moves away.

"Bruh couldn't you tell me that was your hard dick?"

Jungkook say while looking at it.

Taehyung then stood up 

"Anyways who will have shower first?"

"Of course it's me" jungkook says proudly

"It's mine bathroom so it's me" taehyung says.

"Anyways let's play rock paper scissors if we both have the same we can have shower together how about that" jungkook says while internally smirking thinking he will win

But unfortunately....

Both had stone..✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

They both groaned.

"Shall we take the shower cause we will be late to school"

Taehyung says while entering the shower.

"Ok nerd"

After some time🥀

"Hey? Why did jimin and Hoseok called you boss?" Jungkook asks curiously to taehyung

Taehyung choked on his sandwich while jungkook quickly gave water to him.

"W-we just call each other like that oh! Actually it was dare to them to call me like that for a week no! For a month yeah month"
Taehyung says awkwardly to jungkook while he believed the lies.

"Hmm ok so shall we go?"

Taehyung nods.

"Wait a sec " jungkook says while removing the glasses from taehyung eyes.

"Yeah you look good without any glasses" jungkook smiles at taehyung

*Badum badum badum*

Taekook were now looking each other
While their both heartbeats were in  sync.

"T-thanks" taehyung says while scratching his neck

Somewhere🥀

"Aww our little V is grown up now having a lover so cute but that cuteness will be crushed soon by me"

The person says while smirking.

Taehyung's pov

Me and jungkook were in class listening to the teacher.

I know I'm a Mafia boss but you know I have to keep up the drama of being nerd

"Sooo boring~" jungkook says to his friends.

"Ikr "the girl says while her twin was sleeping soundly.

"Wow what amazing friends he has"

I said to myself and began concentrating on the class.

Bruh so true 😔😂 I always think this in my class.

How did was the chapter? Hopefully you like this.

Btw stay safe 💜💜

/edited in class/
/errors found be sure to  comment/