The plan

No ones POV:

It had been a few days since Molly and
Arthur Weasley got their memories back of their first daughter, they didn't know what to do Molly kept having the same nightmare;seeing her daughter being sucked from the window but it was so real to her she hated that she couldn't do anything to help her.

Arthur has been thinking of what to tell the kids(that includes Harry and Hermione); they have a sister that they will remember if they drink a potion or that they have a sister but she was whisked away from a window and there is a prophecy about her and no one knows where she is. That's when he decided he wouldn't let the kids know about Alora until they had a full proof plan to get her back or until she arrived which ever came first.

Ron's POV:
Mum has been weird she hasn't been saying a lot in her letters which upset me a little bit I wouldn't let on that it would since I'm a grown man now but Hermione seemed to notice before Harry since she was looking over my shoulder when I got my latest letter last week(like last week like forever ago!!!)and she saw my face drop into a frown.

I'm not sure how to tell Harry since he has to worry about  Sirius Black coming after him why can't we have a normal year.
All Hermione is going on about is the O.W.L.S they are ages away

"Hey your Mum owled me she said something about a meeting" Harry told me while I was eating

"Why 'ould 'he owlll you" I asked with my mouthful while getting disgusted from Hermione

"I'm not sure but it sounds important she said she would owl you about it or something" Harry replied

"Oh well in that case I'll tell you what she says" I answer while grabbing more food
Just as I was about to take a sip from my pumpkin juice there was a bloody earthquake and it made my pumpkin juice go all over me and everything went in the air and just floated and soon after the food went up in the air so did everyone in the great hall and, when the doors burst open it looked like the whole school was in the air.
"What's going on!!!" Hermione shouted
"I thought you were the smart one use an equation to figure it out" I snapped back

"Stop you two look at Dumbledoreand Snape   they look like they know what is happening" Harry interrupted out banter while trying to float towards us both more

I looked over at Snape and Dumbledore and they looked at each other and said a few word and then waved their wands and everything went back to normal. Dumbledore then made an announcement that classes were cancelled and then he disappeared in a blink of an eye while McGonagall and Snape followed him out,but out of the doers of the Great Hall.

Dumbledore's POV:

After everyone was in the air I looked at Serverus he was already looking at me as to say 'what should we do'

"The abilities have been activated through pain" I whispered but loud enough so only he could hear me

"What do you think happened" he questioned me

"I'm not too sure I need to go to my office but first we need to fix this you memorised one of the charms I have you as a precaution for this exact reason

"I though you knew all Albus and yes I do remember the one I need to use" he replied sarcastically

I laughed "well I do but something is blocked anyways that is good right let's fix this" I answered him and turned toward all the students shouting
   I nodded at Serverus and he nodded back we did the charm and everything went back down even the water in the black lake, I thought a different spell would have to of been used.

I announced to all the students that classes were dismissed for the day and they are free to go to the library and go around courtyard and such and with that i apparated to my office and just as I did I heard a knock at the door a few minutes later and it was Serverus and Minerva.

"We have lots to discuss" I told them

              ~~~~~>>•••••<<~~~~~~

Hey everyone so I hope this chapter is ok I wasn't sure what to write for some of the details but what do you think Dumbles is talking about .

Thank you for reading my story and I hope you enjoy 😊