Spying and Lying

Alora's POV-

I had changed into a blue dress after my encounter with Ron I had well what some would call a tantrum but I call it an outburst.

I had lots of these when I was younger and everyday, with my magic growing stronger my emotions get the better of me. My previous dress ended up with tears and discolouration.

I grabbed a basket with food, water and a blanket maybe for a picnic.
To clear my head of all negativity I went on a walk in the forest next to the manor to go and see a well friend.......

~>The Forest<~

I was about midway into the forest when I heard a twig snap.

"Padfoot is that you" I whispered turning towards the noise

I got a bark in response so I smiled "look I brought you some food and water"
Another bark

I laid down the blanket and patted down the spot beside me, Padfoot trotted over and laid down in front of me on the lilac plaid picnic blanket.

I took out the two bowls I brought, pored water into one and in the other one I put shredded beef and some leftover vegetables, I of course didn't give him dog food I don't think that low of him.

He looked at me once more and grinned well as  good as a dog can. He started to tuck into his meal drinking water in between every few chews, I took out my book Pride & Prejudice I wanted to read it a long time ago but I never got the chance to.

I come out here everyday at least but my visits have been staggered due to my family being around me all the time. I don't want to sound ungrateful, I do love them and I'm happy to finally be reunited with my family I'm just not used to the extra company. I like being alone I'm used to being alone.

~>2 hours later in the forest~<

It's been an hour or two I've lost count but I finished my book and Padfoot has his head in my lap while I was just stroking his fur absentmindedly.

"It's time for you to get back to Hogwarts" I sighed "to get rid of him and plus I'm gonna have to see my family off so i have to go either way"

Padfoot nodded in response, he and I have talked a few times because of him being an animagus but he tends not to do it especially when dementors are everywhere.

I tidied everything up and led him to the portkey

"Ok you know what to do" I smiled "I'll miss you Black"
He barked in response and teleported I guess you could say, with the portkey to outside the school grounds and that location would be the Shrieking Shack.
I sighed, picked up my basket and headed back to the manor to say goodbye to my family and be alone again

Ron's POV-

I had seen Alora go into the forest she had changed her dress, I usually wouldn't notice things like this but I notice everything she does and how she acts. Maybe it's a twin thing.
****

It had been an hour so I got curious and went down the same trail she did. I swear this is what I get from being friends with Harry; paranoia and danger.

~>Behind a tree in the forest<~

I had his being one of the trees which gave me a hood enough view of Alora..... and some dog.
Alora was reading and the dog was playing no eating some kind of treat that looked kinda tasty. Ew. Did I just think that uhhh no I didn't anyways.

I was wondering if Alora owned any dogs at this manor even though I never seen any well none like that I had seen a variety of dog breeds, they consisted of; German Shepards, Rottweilers, Pitbulls, Alsatians and some other that I haven't learned yet. One thing she told me is that her family have a wolf pack but they are t usually around, they usually hang around the forest......oh crap

Alora was indeed teaching me about animals she had an animal journal along with another journal which seemed to be about flowers which was really neat I swear if I can convince Alora to come to Hogwarts with us Hermione will definitely have competition.

~>Minutes Later<~

I got tired of waiting around and I started to worry about getting eaten by a wolf. I had overheard her calling the dog Padfoot, what a strange name.

~>At Willow Manor<~

I got back to the manor and I was starving all I could think about was dinner.

"Oi!"
It was Ginny.

"What Ginny" I whined
"Where were you Mum was getting worried" she lectured
"I was just you know looking around I mean it's our last day here" I reasoned hoping she believed me

"Well Alora is missing so that means you were spying on her" I jumped

"H-Hermione"I glared

"Isn't it amazing muggles have portable phones, I was telling Hermione about Alora and stuff" Ginny gawked

"Of course" I tutted "I'm going for dinner"

"Whatever slugboy" Ginny flicked me off

I just stalked my way to the kitchen now wondering about Alora and what she was keeping from us. Ughhhhhhhh. Here is that paranoia I was talking about darn you Harry Potter.

So this chapter is a little short I'm just procrastinating on their departure and I know after reading this you guys know who the dog is😏

I'm still stuck on what house to place Alora in but I'm leaning towards Gryffindor and some of you guys are too so ye, hope you guys enjoyed.

Next part out the 6th of November

-Ella xx