Reunited at last

Molly's POV-

I was starting to get nervous actually what am I saying I'm getting even more nervous than I originally was; does she want to see me, what about the others, will she like us, will she remember us like we remember her, will she need to drink a potion like we did???

I think I stopped breathing because Arthur was trying to get me to breathe in and out and it worked until I heard footsteps on the other side of the door.

3rd person-

"Lady Willow should be joining" the elf began "You have also been invited in but I must warn you to not touch anything or wander off bad things may happen....." she trailed off

The house elf opened the door wider and let us past but as Fred and George went by she gave them a stern 'you better be on your best behaviour or else' look

The Weasley clan had now entered the Willow manor and were all looking around the huge castle, Poppy had closed the door and the sound of the gunning water from the fountain was no longer able to be heard. Poppy led the large family through the entry hall and to the dining hall which was probably the size of their whole house; which it wasn't. The house had a dark eery feel to it since the departure of Ms and Mr Willow and of course the unborn baby Willow.

There was another sound of footsteps that echoed from the entry hall's double staircase, all the red heads turned eagerly to the oak door while Poppy took Ms and Mr Weasley to the door and led them out to the bottom of the stairs.

Then the Weasley parents saw a girl, their little girl. The girl they all had busied themselves with different things not to think about. Arthur Weasley with his fascination with muggles and their strange way of life, Molly burying herself with cooking and cleaning, Bill with focusing on getting a good job, Charlie with burying himself with dragon studies(which she loved), Percy and his studies, Fred and George doing more pranks than needed, well Ron and food and Ginny started going out with random boys in her year. It's crazy what one loss can do to a large family but they were all inseparable.

Alora was Arthur's broadened mind, she was Molly's spring cleaning partner and first daughter, Bill's little accountant and chipmunk, Charlie's little dragon, Percy's study buddy, Fred and George's favourite and prank buddy, Ron's other half and shield and Ginny's older and only sister. So when they lost her they all lost a big and important part of each of them and now that was all about to be solved or well they hoped.

She had lovely red hair that now was super curly but kept accordingly and a lovely white dress with little hearts on it that made it look girly but yet Molly Weasley thought  something was missing from her it was strange she knew this was her daughter but yet she wasn't she had grown up calling someone else 'Mum' hurt her a lot more than expected.

Alora's POV-

I worked my way to the stairs standing by the corner so I couldn't be seen trying to compose myself I had to act like a lady as much as I could on this time.

I turned the corner and walked down the stairs and there they were my well real family.....

Molly's POV-

Alora descended the stairs with her head held high, she looked like she was raised with pride and I can tell that they were purebloods even more the one thing I hoped was that they treated her right. My little girl deserves the world and more.

She had gotten to the bottom of the stairs I just wanted to give a hug, just squeeze her but Arthur had put a hand in my shoulder before I could move a muscle.

"Lady Alora Lilith Black Willow" the house elf announced
Wait!!! Black as in Sirius black wait nononono.......

She smiled looked me directly in the eye and smiled... how could she be a black....maybe it's just a coincidence.....Yes must be.....

"Hi, I suppose your my mum then" she though aloud
"Oh sweetie come here" I ran to her and squeezed her, she tensed but soon melted into it.  Arthur joined and I started to cry and so did Arthur after a few hiccups we pulled away and I saw her eyes were now a little red and puffy.

All of my kids had now ruined their sneaking a look at their sister by Ron of course falling through the door. Can he do anything?

I beckoned them over and the first to come running were Bill and Charlie I mean they have known her the longest, the trio recognised each other instantly almost like something clicked they ran to each other and they squealed and hugged, held on tight to one another like the world would end

Narrator's POV-

Ron had stood looking at his twin; his other half almost stunned on how his brothers and his twin had knew each other instantly; would it be like that with him? Will she even like him? What if she hates me!? What if she doesn't know who I am?!

The red headed trio finally pulled away and Alora looked at Ron and squinted her eyes she knew he was family it was just who?
Molly had to move her idiotic son forward and into an introduction.

" 'Lora this is Ronald your t-" before she cousi finish the red headed girl had pulled Ron into a tight hug, recognising his name was like a light bulb was turned

"Ronnie" the red headed exclaimed
"Lorie" Ron breathed

As the twins pulled away the other Weasley twins burst through one of the doors with Poppy holding each of them by an ear

"M'lady these were heading to your fathers study for a snoop" she grunted

Alora looked upset and stunned but then she recognised the two knuckleheads which she called Thing 1 and Thing 2
Fred being Thing 1 and George being Thing 2

Molly on the other hand felt a little sad for Arthur when the house elf had said her 'fathers' study like that was and isn't her father.

"Let them live will you" she giggled "I will deal with Thing 1 and 2 my own way" she said seriously

The twins grinned ear to ear seeing their little prank buddy

"Lorali" they chimed using the nickname they have used since they could never say her name, that shows their intelligence

*****

After chasing them around the hall they had shared stories and memories and well Ginny, Ginny had seen her after the whole Fred and George battle and it was lovely but it was time for explanations over some hot chocolate.

Alora leaning on Ron and both eventually fell asleep all the family together with a blaring fire in the large which was once cold and empty living room but now filled with happiness

Alora felt happy complete well complete as she could be with her adoptive parents gone but she was strong and that's why her Godfather would say so she believed him.

How will she react to new feeling with a certain green eyed and raven haired boy? Guess she'll just have to figure it out as she goes along

Heyyy it's me I finally wrote it they are all together and yea I forgot Ginny was even there so I just implemented it in the summary but oh well.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter it wasn't as great as I pictured but alas if you guys like it I'm happy

-Ella