Adventure Time

4 years ago....
Alora's POV

I had woken up and the sun was beaming on me and lighting up my already flaming red hair.

I headed downstairs after many yawns and stretches. It was very warm on this very morning, so I was glad I had worn a nightdress, which was white and had small roses at the hem of the dress. I reached the kitchen when I had realised I had no idea what time it was, I checked the clock and it read: 9:15am.
I was quite confused to where my parents were but then I saw a note on the fridge and I made my way over to snag it from under the magnet on the fridge.

It read....

Dear Alora,

Your father and I are ever so sorry we can't be here for your birthday we had to go to the Canary Islands for some real estate business but your presents should be in the grand hall.
The house elves will be there don't worry, we have given them orders to make you a wonderful birthday feast and if there are any owls that come by with a letter addressed to you burn them because let's just say there I a person obsessed with our family and we don't want you getting hurt.

Happy Birthday Darling
Love from, Mum and Dad
________________________________

I scoffed at her audacity but then it hit me I can explore. I squealed.I grabbed a croissant and ran upstairs to get ready. I changed into a lilac dress that had a small dainty white bow at the front of it(inspiration for the dress above)
The thing is I have lots of modern day clothes I guess you would say but my family loves the olden days I guess. They love the style from a few years back and I do find it quite glamorous so in conclusion when we have Balls and dances there are corsets that can sometimes be too tight and snooty ladies who really just need to shove it because I can tell you using a heel to throw at one of their heads with a preposterous wig on, was not at all satisfactory.

I then went into the bathroom and turned on the shower that's attached to the bath, grab a towel and attempt to wash my own hair without getting soaked completely, I had a little assistance from Poppy but I did it all on my own I was so proud.
I let my hair dry naturally while I once again explored our rather huge house well it's more like a castle if I'm honest but besides the point.
After wandering I found myself in the attic, I quite like the attic I'm always up here reading while sitting on the window seat with a cup of tea and the window open for a pollen infused breeze in the spring, a warm wind that should belong in Sahara, a breeze that would give anyone chills that could freeze anyone in their acts in the winter and as of now a breeze with a slight chill with a hint of the harvest in the distance due to it being October and a pumpkin farm a field away.

I grabbed my most recent read How To Kill A Mockingbird and yea it's a muggle book but I have lots of muggles things,my family may be purebloods but they like muggles they respect their obliviousness to magic but alas they have made some cool things my favourite invention is definitely the smartphone or well phone.
It's quite cool actually, you can play games and call people and of course I use it to play music all the time to practice ballet since it's my favourite type of dance though I do like hip-hop.

***

My hair had finally dried enough for me, I excitedly closed my book since I had finished it and climbed down the retractable ladder and then raced down the one of the many sets of stairs, slipped on my black dolly shoes and went out the back door that led out into the huge garden that is filled with flowers.
I love flowers and I started studying botany which I enjoy a lot.

I got to the bottom of the garden and that revealed a white gate which I climbed over and ran down the lane and at each side had fields of many things flowers, loads of orchards filled with different fruits, wheat, vegetables, fruit bushes and tons just filled with grass.
Before I take off a bucket catches my eye so I pick it up and race towards the apple orchard and collect apples, I had collected loads when I realised the bucket was never getting full and then it hit me it has a undetectable extension charm on it.

All I could do was smile I was so happy running around and putting fruits and flowers in the bucket  which was really a basket but that's besides the point, it was the happiest I have felt in ages I hadn't even realised the time until I saw the sun start to set.
I climbed into a fallen branch near a small stream that had a mini waterfall.

It was so peaceful I was about to lean back when I heard a gunshot and I saw what seemed to be a bullet go straight into the rock right across from me, I started to panic especially when I saw a snake start to come up to me it was so long and it's eyes were so intimidating and then it started to slither over to me..

"Go away, leave me alone" I stammered not knowing what to say especially to a snake

It tilted its head and started to go into a swirl so it's head was not that much higher than mine
I glared at it
"So she speaks"it hisses
"She has a name you reptile" I retorted
"Ah yes missssss alora The Lord  ssssspeakssss of you greatly" it hissed back
"Well I'd say 'The Lord' would like you to leave me alone then" I glared
"Very well but he might not go down voluntarily" it hissed as it slithered away in the grass never to be seen

I was so confused on how I could talk to a freaking snake when a glow of green light hit one of the branches, that's when it hit me and I stated to run and when I mean run I mean dashed, I have never ran so fast in my life but then again if I didn't keep running I would probably be dead.

Another green flash appeared I barely dodged it with a leap and that's when the figure came into view; wearing a long jet black cloak and a weird mask and ash blonde actually it was more white than blonde hair came from under the cloak.

Just as he was about to strike a loud noise that sounded like thunder appeared a load of horse men that I read to be centaurs came galloping in and a raven coated horse came into view and one of the centaurs lugged me up onto the glorious steed and then the raven coated horse turned and galloped away and didn't stop until it had me in the safety of my more than four walled home.

I was completely stunned and I then passes out I think because it all went dark or maybe I had a panic attack ye maybe.
***

Harry's POV
(The events that happened to Alora just above happened while he was in Hogwarts before he knew anything of The philosophers Stone)

*Flashback*
I was for some strange reason  dreaming of a girl she had flaming red hair and beautiful pale blue eyes she was on a black horse and seemed to be fleeing from somewhere she looks as if she's having a panic attack and then I woke up I was confused as ever.

"You alright mate, you look as if you have seen a ghost actually wait no you've seen lots of them"Ron asked me

"Well uh yea just.....strange dream I guess" I think aloud

*Present*
"Harry..Harry!" Hermione calls
"Huh what...sorry" I mumble
What a weird and peculiar flashback could it be Alora nah Alora's hair from what I've seen is lighter than that but maybe it got lighter I don't know girls are confusing and weird

"You've been passed out for an hour now" states a worried Ron

"Ye.. yes I'm fine!" I state

All I thought of was Alora and the possibilities I had to go to Dumbledore and that's what I'll do I mean I'm well the Weasley's are meeting her I just hope I get to too.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for people adding this to their reading lists it's a small act but it makes me happy to know people are actually taking an interest to read.

-Ella xx