Chapter 3: It's been 5 days.

ugh i love this ship sm

It's only been 5 days since Kambe left to work at the first division and I already miss him so much it hurts..dammit, I really took him for granted didn't I? "Haru, I'm assigning you something important. Are you paying attention?" Yukihiro said as he waves his hands in front of my face. "Right, sorry sir." I reply, straightening my back. "Alright well, since you're the only person here that has had experience with this kind of assignment I figured it'd only be appropriate." he adjusted his glasses looking through sheets of paper.

"Your mission is to bodyguard the president from one of those big league companies.. What was it called, ah. Huro. It specializes in medicines and hospitals. The president is coming over for a big meeting with other executives for a meeting. There have been some rumors how there are assassins trying to murder him, while they are just rumors they're asking for this whole unit's finest workers. I think you're more than qualified."

I'm speechless. This is probably one of the biggest assignments I've had- except for that other body guarding gig..But that was compromised later on, death is actually expected here. As Yukihiro walks away I run fingers through my hair, god I wish Kambe was here right now. Wait. 

...

What if Kambe is there at the job too?

I mean it would only make sense, that's an average job you'd get at the first division after all..Plus I'm sure they know of his experience, so maybe...

I have to go.

I have to see him one more time.

Yo this is short asf but i promise it's gonna get like super duper deep so strap on kids we're going for a ride.

also sorry i dont post as much school is being icky

ok ily bye thanks for reading