Chapter 5: Slowly

"Mmnfh.." I groaned, sitting up hunched on the hospital bed next to Kambe's. Ugh, my back hurts..I look over at Kambe. He was waking up. Ah! What do I do?! Do I get a doctor or-

"Haru..."

He looks at me, he looked like he was in pain. But he smiled.

"Thanks."

I stayed there stunned for a little, feeling my cheeks glow red. "N-no problem..but..what the hell was that?! You go yourself hurt! Badly! What were you thinking?!?"

"Well, all the other exits were blocked off and that was the safest option for both of us to survive."

"Yeah, BARELY! You're in the HOSPITAL and you have a bad head injury.."

"At least..you're safe, aren't you?" He looks away embarrassed. This is a side of Kambe I've never seen before. But it made me happy he felt like he could show me. That wasn't for his own sake, he was saving me alone. He could've left me to die, but he didn't. I really owe him don't I...

I smile looking out the window. He sat up, "Ow-" he put his hand on his head rubbing the back of his head. "Hey! You shouldn't move..you're still really fragile." I say, quickly kneeling over my bed on to his gently putting my hands on his shoulders pushing him back down. (lol gay time bc yeah)

He grabs my wrists, what is he-

He then pulled me down on top of him, so it ended up with me pinning him down on the bed. . WHAAAAAA?! WHAT'S HAPPENING AHSFGKDJAGJFLKJHSLJDHGSFSHDGJFKAJB. "Haru. Can I do something?"

"Oh- sure..?"

"You're not allowed to say anything after."

"Sheesh alright, just do-"

He pulls my head down. Kissing me. Then quickly pushing me back on to my bed. I- I have no words. I feel frozen while my entire face is on FIRE. He kissed me. He really kissed me. I look at him, he looks just as flustered as I am. He kissed me. And I didn't get the chance to even kiss him back?

I quickly almost JUMP back on to him and kiss him again, I can feel him lean back into the kiss as he wraps his arms around my neck. We look right at each other as we kiss, his eyes looks so full. So happy. Did I do that? I slowly pull away looking at him. Looking away extremely embarrassed. "Yeah yeah..I- I love you too.." I manage to mutter without completely breaking down into a blushing mess. Did I really just do that?

I slowly see him look back at me, he looks dizzy. Is he okay? "Uh, are you feeling okay? Should I call a doct-" before I could even finish he collapses on to the bed. 

"KAMBE!"

I immediately jump out of my bed and run into the hallway for a doctor. I'm told to wait outside while they inspect him. Please be okay, please be okay, please be okay..

About an hour later, a nurse walks out. She nods at me, "You may see him now," I dash into the room to Kambe awake again, but laying down. "Kambe! Oh my god are you okay?!" He looked at me for a couple seconds, squinted, then loosened his eyes up again.

"Who are you?"

ok u all probably expected this but shhh pretend ur surprised.