Chapter 9: Close Save

It was the day of the mission, I tell Kambe I'll be out for work and ask him to look after the house. He smiles and nods as I walk out. I make my way down to the station and greet everyone, there are already fancy cars outside packed with workers of the first division. Tch. Always flaunting their power, disgusting. They can walk like the rest of us, even if I'm the only "rest of us". Shut up I'm trying to prove a point.

I make my way in the building, now the place has a lot more security. I get handed an ear piece and I walk down the hall as I clip it on. Everyone had such a stone faced expression, like they were lifeless. I don't blame them though. It's not like they have a dark haired, happy-go-lucky oblivious boyfriend in their apartments. 

Yep, that's just me. 

hehe

I spend most of my time on the bottom floor with the majority of the guards watching for anything suspicious. I look out the window to see- wait- No no, my eyes are just- NO WAIT THAT'S HIM! Kambe is walking towards the building in awe, he looks at the guards and weapons, inside the window, me. His eyes bulged out as he ran towards me waving his hands. Suddenly, two guards blocked him. They were way taller and more muscular, basically like a brick wall to Kambe.

I take that as my cue and quickly walk next to him glaring at the guards. "He's with me, there should be no problem," they look at each other then back at me, "The problem is he's not supposed to be here. We don't allow anyone in besides the employers, employees, and the president who will take longer to get here due to injuries from someone who left him behind last mission just to save themselves," He snapped, staring at both of us. "Right, sorry.." I mumble, this is getting awkward. "Haru what are you doing heree? I thought you were gonna stay at the station or something," he asks, completely clueless. I quickly panic, I stay silent for a little, waiting for a "wait a minute" or something from Kambe to tell me he got his memory back but..nothing. He didn't say anything. 

I took advantage of this and just told him this was some guarding mission, no big deal. I'll be home in no time. He nods and starts walking back but he takes a wrong turn, "Kambe! The apartment is that way!!" I yell after him so he can hear me, which just gets a bunch of people to stare at me. "I know! I wanna explore a little!" he yells back, and he walks away before I get to say anything. Great.

Eventually, the mission is finished and I get home. A little anxious that Kambe might not be waiting for me..but- "Welcome home, Haru,"

No no, I'm being silly.

He's too sweet to just leave me like that..

Right?

OOOHHHHH MY GOD YOU GUYS I AM SO SORRY ITS BEEN LIKE 3 DAYS SHGFJDKAHGJFLKJS UM UM UM SO HERE'S THE DEALIO, WATTPAD IS GONNA CLOSE FOR A BIT SO I CANT MAKE CHAPTER 10 FOR A WHILE :(. DO NOT FRET!! IM WRITING IT IN GOOGLE DOCS READY TO COPY AND PASTE WHEN IT STARTS WORKING AGAIN. ALSO, CANT UPLOAD ON FRIDAY-TUESDAY NEXT WEEK BC IM VISITING FAMILY.

ok i hope u liked it babes mwa