The Evening

Alena was just walking through the streets.. Her slabby eyes just tell us the pain she went through the whole week..!
She was helpless...
She thought she is useless at that moment...
She has no plans but what she has is pain;the pain which can't be seen, the pain which can't be touched, the pain which can only felt by heart, it can only be felt by a pure soul;
        Because that is the pain of a heartbreak ;that is the pain of a betrayal;that is the pain of the words from whom she thought her world...
Life was not that complicated for her before one week.. She was living in a dream ;a beautiful dream;but what she don't know was that all the spear of that dream was cleverly made by lies, fake promises and of course by betrayal.
She cried her heart out...
Actually she was being continuously crying for one week she is still crying ;she don't know how much days she would cry her heart out to reduce the pain;to feel weightless.. She need to clear her mind, her thoughts, her full heart and each time she cried, she is continuously murmuring to herself "Don't cry Alena, don't cry, don't cry for something which is not worthful for your tears". But damn, she can't control her emotions ;she can't control her tears because it's not fake it is real;yes it is bloody real..
The surrounding around her is shimmery;it's just in a festival mode because it's Christmas evening.. Tomorrow is Christmas, a great occasion which is celebrated by everyone ;
Everywhere resemble the symbol of joy, happiness but here she can't hear a word, her eyes can't see any lights, her mind can't absorb any positivity. Suddenly her attention turned into a Christmas tree;a small tree which is decorated by numerous fairylights, it is small but it is beautiful she felt it is the most beautiful tree among all the other trees;so she is gazing to the tree;suddenly her mind brings some words which she wished to never be heard in her whole life, the words which is haunting her for the past one week;the words which questions her identity, her confidence and even the worthiness of the struggle she needs to gone through the past twenty one years;all that insults, sleepless nights everything..
That relentless words are playing by her mind "You are the worst mistake that I have committed in my whole damn life..". That damn single line which question her past two year love life, the same single line also question all the efforts she has to put to protect this holy relationship, and also questions the worthiness of hate she has received from her own loved ones to protect this love life.. Does all that memory make me seem like a fool? Does he also feel like the same? Is it the reason why he is treating me like a slum dog.?
What was that incident Alena needs to face from her lover? Does its just a rejection or something else? How she met the fairylight that change her life and bring the fire on her?
   To find out all these stay tuned for next part.. 😉