Let It Go Honey🍒

She look into her face and said in a trembling voice :"Yeah, I'm OK! I mean I'm fine". She gave her a confused look and said :"Yeah, I can clearly see that." Alena wiped her tears. Suddenly the girl next to her offered some cookies, she rejected it and said :"No, it's ok. I'm fine. I'm not in a mood to eat anything." Then the girl said :"Oh, come on, don't show your anger on food"! Do you know what my mom used to say ;when you feel angry or loneliness, eat something which makes you happy and content. Trust my mom she is a goddess in giving the best advice to others".That makes me smile even brighter. I just smile at her kindness and accepted the cookie.
     For God's sake, trust me , it's delicious. So the time passed and inorder to start a conversation, I just asked her :"What is the recipe of this cookie?" She shrugged her shoulder and casually said:"The usual things flour,sugar and all the other things". I just stated in a surprised tone :"But it tastes different. I mean like something special." She smiled at me and said :Maybe it's because I just added some love to it. "It made me smile wider. For a second,I thought the world is full of love.
   I looked to my feet and starts to play with the tip of my dupatta. I just counted the pearl for many times. When I looked her, I noticed that she is watching me. She smiles at me and asked :"What's the problem?" I didn't answer. I just kept quiet. I starts to feel the wave of emotions inside me which is ready to explode in any time. She said:"look, I know it may be difficult, it may be too hard for you. But trust me, it's just a matter of time. This time also passes and you would be feeling better. What you need right now is relaxation. You need someone to listen you out;not someone who would find a solution for your problems. Just listening is enough, actually it's more than enough. "I stare at her face without blinking my eyelids not for a second. I don't know why I just felt she is an angel send to me directly from the heaven. I want to speak it out. My eyes becomes teary. No matter how many times I tried to be bold and strong,at certain point in my life;I feel I'm a weak person;I'm soo much sensitive and people are taking advantage of this personality of mine, they are making me feel that I owe something to them, I ultimately think that they make my life good and beautiful.
    I looked at her, she smiles at me and it gives me more courage and confidence. I starts to narrate my sad story :"My name is Alena. I'm a degree graduate and I was in a relationship for the past 3 years. I'm in so love with this person whom also I trust the most. At the starting of our relationship we both are in soo love;that's what I'm thinking at that time and I'm soo happy that I found my true love. Each time we talked I could feel the spark in our love. I thought every thing on this planet is supporting our love. I feel soo good and it was a great feeling. I starts to ignore every other things. I was soo distracted about my career inorder to protect my holy relationship and my friends starts to complain about I don't give any importance to them. They said I'm avoiding them like some trash. I didn't care about other people's opinion;what I care the most is this person's love. Then his family starts to involve in our relationship. Then I realise another phase of my love which is soo unfamiliar to me. There began arguments, fights and teary nights. I starts to loose control over myself. I was depressed. I just thought about suicide and I'm tired about this life. I don't know why but I feel I'm helpless and I can't deal with this bullshit anymore. I'm soo tired. Really I'm fed up..And this person just broke up with me through a text message;that's it I mean I feel like I'm fool because I put soo much effort to protect this relationship and here he ended it without even a proper goodbye. That's what I deserve? ". I starts to cry like a kid. I didn't care I'm sitting in a street and I'm talking to a stranger. What I care the most is that I can't hold it any longer.. I need peace and that's what I need the most. I don't know why but I feel myself soo miserable and I can't take it any longer. She didn't respond for some moments and let me cry my heart out. I feel some inner peace is filling inside in my soul and I could feel it. I'm relieved. She just look at my face and continue to stare at my eyes. She didn't said a word for a couple of moments ;I don't know why but I'm enjoying this silence. I'm enjoying this moment for no reason. It gives me the peace I'm craving for. Sometimes silence is more beautiful than some words..
She just take my hand and stare into my eyes. I can feel that she wants to tell me something ;maybe it would make me feel better, it would give me all the answers for my anxiety ;for my confusion and for everything. I just stare back.!
  Moments passed but she didn't utter a single word.And finally...
************************************
What would the new found friend of her going to say to console Alena? Does her words heal her pain and direct her to the right path?
To know all these stay tuned for the next chappy🍒💫
************************************
Please follow, comment & vote...