The Unplanned Meet up 🦋

She just checked her phone for the... only god know how many th time she is checking for any message, call or anything from that particular person... But Alas! like all the time, this time also there is nothing, like seriously ;there is no single message which helps her to hope for a romantic series once again with her that special guy, not even an emoji... all she see is emptiness, a dull future for her love life with her Mr. Perfect. Even he changed her dp into his current so called perfect picture which clearly shows his muscular arms and proudly show off his well structured abs and all.She looks into his face, that face she dreamt in her every sleep, the face which made her smile even in her bad days.. Does people change this fast? Does they are talking to us with any mask put on? She has no clue about that... She can't believe it.. She can't even accept the change that is embracing her and making her life a miserable one with a weird mind...
Suddenly she felt someone is coming into her direction. But she is absolutely not in the mood to interfere in someone else business..actually she don't give a  f...ing damn about others at that moment. So she ignored it and stay as she is. She could feel that someone is sitting beside her but she ignored it. A few moments passed "Are you okay?" a voice amputated her crazy thoughts..
Who would it be? What is the role of that person in Alena's life? Could that person heal the pain of Alena? What would be the relation of that person in Alena's life.. A friend? Another lover? Her ex? Who would it be?
To find the Anwer for all those crazy thoughts stay tune for next part.. https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.0d1ab62600c5dbf75436732316326df3&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f10AOLFryBGQIAU%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=0CNHScWGw10nxfyn784nRXXbPl%2fC3zr3NN3E%2bx8pwII%3d

Fairylightsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें