Chapter 2: Hospital

Eren Jaeger's Pov

I watch painfully as I seen the two tall men beating up Armin. I recognize the red-head his name is Shizu my ex-friend we use to be really good friends until one day he asked me out and I turned him down. Ever since then he vowed to hurt the man that I feel in love with. But how does he know it's Armin??

"Hit me with your best shot! Jaeger!!", Shizu yelled taunting me. I swung my fist making contact with his face. Shizu fell on the ground once the two men beating up Armin saw me hit him they began to run.

"You better run!! You assholes!!!", I yelled at them as I kicked Shizu in the chest as hard as I possibly could hoping I broke his ribs.

I ran towards Armin as I knelt down and wrapped my arms around my beautiful blonde friend.

"Armin? Armin!? Are you ok!?", I ask as tears welled up in my eyes at the site before me.

Armin's nose was crooked and bleeding, his mouth was full of blood, he was bruised all over, I'm almost positive he has broken ribs and he was raped! Maybe if I had went after him a little bit sooner...

"I'm gonna get you to the hospital Armin.. Just hang in there!", I say as I slowly pick him up bridal style and I begin to run towards the nearest hospital.

((Time skip at the hospital))

As I nervously wait in the waiting room. I can't sit still as I am walking back and forth. Hoping that Armin is perfectly ok and that nothing is to serious.

"Eren Jaeger, right?", the doctor says as he walks over towards me.

"Y-yes, sir.. Is Armin, ok?", I ask terrified.

"Armin has some broken rips, a broken nose, a broken arm and alot of bruises and scratches.. As for when he got raped we will run tests and they will be in within a few days to a week..", the doctor replied.

"Fuck...Well, when can he leave the hospital?", I ask, knowing that Armin hates hospitals and would wanna leave ASAP.

"Well, after we put his cast on his arm if he feels up to leaving.. He can leave later today", the doctor replied.

"Ok, thank you so much! Um.. Can I go in and see him yet?", I ask because I never saw him since I brought him here.

"Go on in", the doctor replied giving him a smile as he gestured to the door.

As I walk in tears start to well up in my eyes from the horrible sight in front of me.

Armin is fast asleep snoring softly. They have his broken arm in a sling for now, until the cast I'm assuming. And he is bruised and beaten to hell.. His once perfect and gorgeous face is now full of some dried blood and bruises.

Although.. I must admit even though he has broken ribs, a brokem arm and scratches and bruises he's still the same beautiful Armin I fell in love with.

I walked into the bathroom for a face cloth that was on a stack of them. I wet it with some warm water, rung it out and I walked back out and sat next to Armin.

I started to slowly and softly wipe the dried blood off of his face. And I washed his neck and I slowly and carefully washed his chest....

Right until I got down to his waist line. I blushed once I got there. I looked at his crotch, and then towards Armin he looks so sweet and peaceful, I could watch him all day long and all night too. My beautiful Armin. Even covered in bruises he's still beautiful.

______________________________________

Kyasurin-chan: Hey hey!
Please comment it makes feel all warm and wanted inside!
Please follow, vote and comment!
❤Love you guyz! Xoxoxx