Chapter 4: Titanboy

Armin's Pov

"I love you so much Eren.. Your my Titanboy", I say as I started to haul him closer kissing him more roughly and passionately.

"I love you too... I wanna fuck you so bad...", Eren said lowly but I heard it.

"Why don't you?", I say giving him a smile making Eren go wide eyed.

"Uh.. B-because your arm and ribs.. I wanna give you time to heal before I...", Eren said as he turned his bright red face.

"Before you what?", I ask smiling curiously. Knowing that Eren is going to reply with something very dirty.

"Before I fuck you...", Eren said while giving me a wink and he lightly kissed my lips, then my cheek, neck and then my chest.

"I want you, Eren...", I practically whined.

"Heh.. Don't worry, babe.. You'll get what you want soon enough..", Eren replied as he grasped my erection through my boxers again.

"Ngh.. I hope very soon..", I replied as I hauled him down sticking my tounge in his gaping mouth as I roam around it.

Suddenly a doctor opened the door.

"Oh! I'm so sorry I... Didn't mean to interrupt..", the kind lady doctor said.

"It's.. It's f-fine...", Eren replied as I was to embarrassed.

"I was just going to say that.. We're gonna get your cast on now, ok?", she said smiling, looking at me then Eren.

"Yeah.. Ok", I replied blushing.

"Can um.. I talk to him before he gets it on?", Eren asks as he doesn't sound embarrassed at all.

"You sure can.. I'll give you some privacy.. I'll be outside the door just come get me once your done talking", she says using finger quotations once she said talking.

"Hey um.. Later today do you wanna.. Maybe.. Come over to my house?", Eren asks me. I open my mouth and then close it again.

Suddenly Eren grabs my crotch and started to rub it roughly making me moan out.

"We can then finish what we have started.. If you want to that is..", Eren said in a husky voice as he kept rubbing me faster as he slipped his hand in my boxers and started to rub my now erected penis. He kept stroking my erection as he used his other hand to fondle my balls.

"Aghh~! Oh! E-eren~!!", I moaned out as I clutched the bed. Eren stopped as he was about to haul his hands from my pants. I grabbed his hands, which shocked him.

"D-don't stop!", I begged as I hauled down my boxers for him. Eren gave me a playful and enticing smile that I am now addicted too.

"...You want me to suck you off?", Eren asks with a tint of blush on his cheeks.

"Y-yes... Now!", I demanded.

Eren bent down and put my whole erection in his mouth beginning to suck.

"Ahh! Ah! Oh god~! Yes!", I moaned louder as he began to use his hand to jerk me while sucking me.

Eren kept jerking me as he hauled away. He started to pant out of breath. Then suddenly he rubbed his thumb over the slit in my penis which felt crazy good!

"Ah~! God Eren! Yes..", I said as I tried to muffle my moans.

"Don't muffle your voice.... I wanna hear the pleasure I'm giving you..", Eren said as he started sucking my again.

He frantically flicked his tounge against my tip which made me go crazy. I could feel my stomach knot and I was building up.. My climax is coming.

'Shit.. I'm gonna cum..',
________________________________________
Kyasurin-chan: Hey!
Sorry this chapter is a little long lol!

Please comment it really makes me happy to know what you think of my fanfic! Even comment how's your life or how your feeling! I'm a really kind and caring person I'm here for you guys no matter what it is!

Whether it's hard break up, depression, losing a family member or you just need a friend I'm here!

Please follow, comment, vote and be my friend! Lol

❤I Love you guys! Xoxoxxx