Chapter 3: My Saviour

Armin's Pov
((Dreaming))
After Eren beat up the big tall jerks he ran over towards me and picked me up bridal style.
"Wow! Thanks Eren! I-I love y-you!", I say stuttering as I blush.

"Your very welcome, Armin. And I love you too!", Eren replied and suddenly he kissed me concealing his lips with mine.

Eren hauled me closer and deepened our kiss. Eren's hand slowly explored further until he got to my waist line where he stopped.

"Go aheah... Please..", I begged him.

Eren smiled at me before he slowly and teasingly started to rub my bulge through my pants. My boxers became soaked with precum.
~~~~means he's waking up

As I opened my eyes I see Eren above me watching me.

"A-Armin?", Eren stuttered as I began to try and sit up but everything was killing me.

"Ow! It hurts...", I say as I hold my chest.

"What does, babe?", Eren asked as he then turned his head away quickly.

"Everything and... Wait did you just call me 'babe'?", I ask as I began to blush.

"No.. yes.. Just forget it..", Eren said as he began to look down, suddenly his arms widened. I followed his gaze and I noticed I have a boner.

"Damn.. Wet dreams..", I said lowly as I covered my crotch area with a pillow.

"Wet dreams huh?", Eren replied smiling at me, I almost melted into a pile of liquid as he smiled that smile.

"Yeah.. Eren thanks for saving me.. Your my saviour", I said to Eren as I held his hand in mine.

"No problem.. I l-love you, Armin..", Eren replied blushing as he stood up out of his chair.

"And I love you! I always have!", I replied without stuttering for once.

Suddenly Eren leaned down and roughly his lips concealed mine. I moved my lips roughly in synch with his but I wanted more. I began to unbutton his shirt as we kissed.

"I've been waiting so long to hear you say that..", Eren replied as he slowly reached his hand down and he started to rub the outside of my boxers, as I am not wearing any pants or shirt.

'This just like my dream but way better... Because it's reality and not just a dream!',
______________________________________

Kyasurin-chan: Hai! Hey!
Please comment it makes my day a brighter one!
Please follow, vote and of course comment!
❤ I Love You yaoi addicts! Please never stop being the funny, pervy, loveable yaoi addicts that you are! Xoxoxx