Chapter 5: Dirty/Horny Eren

Armin's Pov

"E-eren.. I'm g-gonna cum..", I warned him.

I expected Eren to haul away and let me cum. But he took my entire cock in his mouth until my tip was in the back of his throat. I came inside his mouth and he swallowed it all! Not leaving a little bit!

"Eren! Why would you swallow that?!", I practically yelled blushing in surprise and shock.

Eren's lips then made contact with mine again.

"Because I wanted to see how you taste.. And you taste amazing..", Eren replied as he began to walk out.

"I-I'll see you later, right?", I asked before he walked out.

"Yeah, I'll see ya later..", Eren said giving me a wink.

"Hey.. Eren?", I said which made him stop and turn around.

"Yes, babe?", he asked giving me a smile.

"I love you, Eren", I said blushing because he called me 'babe'.

"I love you too, baby..", Eren replied.

"I love it when you call me... Babe..", I say still blushing like 50 shades of red.

"Ok.. Babe love ya", he said before smiling at me and then closing the door.

'He loves me.. And he's my now my boyfriend! I've loved Eren for a long time and now he finally kissed me! Plus he.. Sucked me..',

"Were gonna get your cast on now ok?", the lady doctor who I didn't even noticed walked in said to me.

"Yeah ok.. Sure..", I said smiling as I followed her.

Eren's Pov

I can't believe I told Armin I love him!

I finally did it! I'm so proud of myself. And I kissed Armin! Not just that but I sucked his dick.. And I tasted him.. I can still taste him.

I love him so much.. I can't wait till we get out of here. And I can't fuck him like crazy! I'm like crazy horny right now..

'I'll just have to go take care it right now. Nothing my hand can't fix',(lol so dirty eren)

___________________________________

Kyasurin-chan: Hey my friendz!

Please comment what you think! Or you can comment to chat or if you need someone to talk to just give me a Kik, snapchat, Facebook or instagram account and I'll chat with ya!

If you want another Eremin fanfic just comment or recommend a ship for me to write a fanfic for!

❤Love you guys! Xoxoxxx❤

If you ever wanna talk to me, have a chat or get to know me:

Kik: KathrynSWAGGER
Snapchat: katy-cat1999
Instagram: kathryn_swag
Facebook: ((ask me for it on my wall))