Chapter 1: Walking Home

Armin's Pov

I was calmly walking my way home after a party at Sasha's place. Eren offered to walk me home because it's night time but I told him to stay and have fun.

I only left because everyone was beginning to drink alcohol and when I'm drunk I tend to tell secrets that I don't want too. And I really don't want it to slip out how I truly feel about Eren Jaeger aka my best friend.

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around thinking... Hoping it might be Eren coming to check on me.. Sadly my hoping was wrong.

"Hey fag! What are you doing out so late, huh?", a tall red headed, very muscular man asked with a smile that made me shiver.

"D-don't call me a f-fag!", I reply scared as two other men appear on either side of me.

"Hmph! For a dude your kinda cute..", the tall red-head says as he nears closer to me.

"D-don't come any closer!", I yell as I put my fist up weakly.. I honestly don't know how to fight, I never had anyone to teach me to before.

Suddenly I was on the ground having the to other tall guys one blonde and one light brown haired kicking me in the gut and ribs. The blonde suddenly started punching me in the face.. I could taste blood in my mouth as he got off of me.

"Stop you guys.. I want him all to myself..", the red head said as he began to unbuckle his pants.

'No he's gonna... What do I do!? He's gonna rape me!',

I try to punch him in the face but he catches my fist in his hand.

"Mm I like 'em fiesty!", the man replied as he pushes me against the wall. He hauled my pants and boxers down within a moment. I tried to cry out but he covered my mouth.

"Now,now.. Don't be a bad boy..", The man replied smiling at me.

It was all a total rush as the man thrusted his very big manhood inside of me.

"ahhghh!!!! God no!!", I screamed as he continued to thrust very hard and deep inside of me. It hurt so bad I felt like I was getting ripped from the inside.

"Hey!! Let him go!!", A familiar voice yelled the question directed at the red-head. The red-head hauled out of me, buckled his pants back up and let me drop to the ground in pain.

From being beaten up and raped. I smiled once I noticed the voice was Eren. The other two boys came back towards me as they started kicking me again repeatedly.

"Stop touching him, you bastards!! This is your final warning!!", Eren yelled raising his voice as loud as he could.

"And what are you gonna do about it, Jaeger?", the red-head replied as he moved towards Eren.

'How does this man know Eren!?',
______________________________________

Kyasurin-chan: Hai! Please comment!

~~Please follow, vote and comment!

❤I Love You my yaoi addicts! Xoxo