Chapter 1

The Styles Twins Prologue

"Ed!" Harry whined dragging his twins blankets from his body "You promised we wouldn't be late! Gemma's here! Get up" Harry tugged on his twins bare arm in an attempt to wake him up, the sleeping boy groaned giving a seemingly harmless push against his youngest brothers body, resulting in Harry tumbling to the floor banging his head against his old college desk. Harry's yelp of pain had Edward springing to his bare feet and crouching down beside his twins side cradling the younger lads face, frantically searching Harry's features for any harm.

" 'M fine," Harry huffed pushing his twins worried self away a cheeky grin spreading across his face "Knew it'd get you up" Harry smiled, his bright green eyes and dimpled cheeks making him look like a deranged frog.

"Harry" Edward warned lowly. The older boy had always had a protective instinct for his younger twin since a young age. Where ever Harry was, spreading joy to everyone's life with his cheeky grin and loving eyes, Edward wasn't far away, shadowing his other self, protecting him at what ever cost and looming over Harry from a far, Edward wasn't someone you'd like to mess with, especially when it came to his family, he'd never let someone who he thought of as a threat near Harry. Harry was the sun and Edward was the Reaper that wouldn't hesitate breaking a few bones of anyone who stepped out of line with Harry and himself, most times it was for Harry's sake. It's a wonder how he had been accepted into the University of Manchester, let alone any university. His record was horrible, several outburst towards peers and teachers, minor assault charges and a few run ins with the law. To be honest he was just as surprised as the rest of his family had been when they received the large envelope with his curriculum form and acceptance letter, Harry had gotten his as well and it wasn't a shock that he'd been accepted as well. Like Edward said ... Harry was the sun.

"Don't do that again," Edward settled Harry with a look, one of his many looks that meant he was serious, "I mean it Haz" Edward stood reaching for his twins arm and pulling him up to his feet.

"I'm sorry," Harry whispered staring away from the look Edward was giving, he'd always hated that look it was the second worst look he'd get given the Edward look and his mothers scolding look that all mothers possessed. "I just want to make a good impression for the university"

"You don't need to make a good impression on anyone, Harry," Edward furrowed his eyebrows, trying to steady his voice, knowing Harry always feared him when he raised his voice. Ridiculous, really because Edward would rather carve himself open then harm Harry. "They'll love you, everyone loves you" Edward tilted his brothers face towards him holding their gaze so Harry would understand.

"Not a good impression for me, for you, Edward" Harry beamed pushing his brother away before squawking as Edward lifted Harry from the ground and tossed him onto Harry's bed, straddling his younger brother as he cackled like a hyena. Edward leaned down a mischievous gleam in his green eyes.

"They'd have to have some nerve to not be impressed by my charm and I" Edward gleed. He may be serious but after all he is the Suns' brother so some of His sun rays, cheek and tongue attitude rubs off on Edward.

"Because being able to break an officers nose and dislocating his arm is so charming" Harry cackled, his cheeks starting to sting from the stretch of his smile and his eyes water at how hard he was laughing.

"It was a security gaurd and he wasn't doing his job!" Edward defended, his eye twitching at the memory of Harry having to witness Edward nearly tear a young training guards' arm out of his socket. But in Edwards defense the little cock sucker was practically forcing Harry into a date. He should have given up the moment Harry refused.

"The shit head shouldn't have even-"

"Harry, I told you to get Edward ten minutes ago! You're both a nuisance," Gemma groaned "Now, hurry up! I don't know how the two of you are going to get through university" She babbled giving the two of them a once over making sure the twins were no longer fooling around and getting dressed before she shut the door and shouted "If you're both not ready in twenty minutes, I'm taking your Audi, Edward and not helping you move into your dorms!" The boys rolled their eyes, knowing full well that Gemma wouldn't dare try to drive his car after Edward threatened to 'torch' her cat, Dusty. Edward would never hurt the poor kitten, it may be Gemma's but it was more Harry's than anyone else, plus he's not a sociopath!