Chapter Two

The Tomlinson Twins Prologue:

"Yes, I understand that! But why does he have to come back now?! He's been gone for two and a half years and he just decides to waltz right in and expect everything to be cool? And why are you so calm about this! He left us, mum. You, Georgia, Lottie, Fiz and the twins all of us! He walked out and now he-"

"He's back," Jay, Louis' mother, interupted her voice calm but still held authority "And he's my son and your brother! Yes, he left us, but now, my dear boy, he is back! And he will be attending the university and you will accept him! He may have left for whatever reason but he's back and I'll do everythhing and anything to keep it that way, as you will be too, Louis Walter Tomlinson!"

And there it was Louis Walter Tomlinson line. It was a line Louis was never fond of, he hadn't heard it since he was nineteen and accidentally let Lottie and Georgia sneak out of the house one night of baby sitting, 'baby sitting' the girls were fifteen at the time practically an adult! Let's just say Louis never had to baby sit any of his siblings after that, well until now, that is. Louis was storming around his campus dorm room mumbling pleads to his mother about undoing her plans of sending his brother, twin brother might he add, to the same university he was currently attending.

Four years ago Louis would never have had a problem with his dear brother attending the same university, in fact the two of them dreamt of coming to the University of Manchester since they were first starting college at the young age of sixteen but four years ago none of the Tomlinson/Austin (Georgia perfered Austin) Family would have expected their oldest brother and son to turn to drugs, alcohol, sex and illegal black marketing. Their brother was smart, too smart for his own good, he was quick and never got caught, school was easy for both twins it was where most of his clients and hook ups where conveniently. His brother was once kind, loyal, loving, caring and above all Louis' hero so it did hit Louis the hardest when his brother and hero changed into a low life arsehole ruining everything.

One night, two years after his brothers sudden attiude change, Louis' older brother hadn't returned home, the family wasn't worried that much because the oldest wouldn't return until early hours of the morning, but it was nearing three am and Louis was up finishing his BIO101 term paper when he got a phone call by an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, little brother. I can't talk much, okay? So just listen" Louis' brows had furrowed in confusion, it was his twin and he sounded frantic.

"Okay?"

"I'm not coming home, I need to leave Donny" Louis stood from his desk and grabbed his keys as he waited for his brother to finish and decide whether Louis would need to rush out to find his twin.

"What do you mean? If you and Stan are in trouble again mum and I can he-"

"Sorry, little brother this time you can't help. Ju-"

"Where are yo-"

"Jesus, Lou, just shut up. Take care of the girls, alright? I'm proud of you, okay? Fuck-"

The sound of a payphone demanding more coins was heard.

"I'll be fine, Lou. I'm running out of time and need to get out of town. Stan's going to look out for you while I'm gone, I know you two never got along but just trust him, okay?"

Louis swallowed, his twins voice was fragile and weak. "Okay"

"Please don't tell mum about this. And Lou?I love y-"

And the call was ended with a dead beep Louis choked a bit, he was scared for his brother, he was confused and so worried.

"I love you too, Will"