Chapter Three

Just a thing before I start:
Blond = Male
Blonde = Female
Brunet = Male
Brunette = Female (sometimes male)

Previously: Edward may or may not have undiagnosed anger issues, Harry is the sun and light of all, Louis is coping with the news of his brother returning and William has more than just secrets kept in the closet.

Gemma, Harry and Edward arrive to Saint Anselm Hall, the building that both twins would be staying in for the duration of their uni life. As the three exit their car and lorry they start unloading the twins car taking small duffle bags and suitcases out as Harry watches on. They weren't surprised at how many guys were spread out across the street a few girls scattered around helping the odd boy out; some carrying boxes; some carrying suitcases another carrying what seemed to look like a giant candle wax ... penis?

"Jesus, Niall you irish twat! Not you too with the fucking candle" Harry watches a head pop out from behind the obscure object, from where the Styles are standing Harry can see a glimmer in his eyes coloured like a swirling tide pool blue eyes crinkled at the corners from his wide challenging smile teeth laced with metal clear braces, blond hair emitting from the bright flare of the sun reflecting small rays making the lad look like the sun itself.

"Oh come on, Josh, it's a Horan tradition for fucks sake! Don't be an arse and help me get this here before Greg comes!" Harry wasn't as taken back as he would be at the amount of profanities he heard in one sentence, being used to it living with Edward of course, but judging by the other lads accent Harry knows it's just an Irish thing. The blond bloke simply shoulder steps the other bloke and makes his way through the halls front door on steady legs.

"Do you always get the older brother to fight your battles? What's next? Gonna get ya girl too" the same brunet male shouts his legs coated in loose blue jeans, his light amber skin coated in a thin layer of sweat, muscles bulging under the black tank top, as he places the box down besides the concrete steps and watches the strange blond bound his way through the entrance, his eyes the colour of the wind as it whips through the trees lingering a little too long on the blonds arse.

The second male turns noticing three sets of eyes watching, Edward wondering what had caught his baby brothers attention and Gemma wondering why in the hell she's the only one doing the work, a sheepish smile forms on the males' faces when he sees both twins staring. He cocks an eyebrow over to Gemma an ambiguous half smile making it hard for the twins to interpret what's happening when Gemma scoffs, rolling her eyes and placing the items she was holding down as the brunet comes surging over with open arms.

"Gem! Babe, how are you?" Gemma simply accepts the man, wrapping her sweater covered arms around his neck, muffling a squeal of glee and surprise as the lad lifts and spins her around.

"Josh!" Gemma playfully hits the newly acquainted lad who the twins quickly catch on his name as Josh. "I'm doing fine, how are you?" She asks equally happy to see, as the boys realise, her old friend.

"Brilliant, just helping Gregs' younger brother settle in" resting his hands to the girls' shoulders as if holding her steady and getting a good look.

"Ah, and where is our Gregory" Gemma ask sighing as if she's telling an old tale. The blond ball of sunshine appears from beside Josh, the later lad dropping one arm to the side and swinging the other around the boys shoulder.

"Said he had one of them frat gatherings" the blond explains freely.

"Gem, this is Niall. Niall, this is Gemma" Josh leans away from Niall as he shakes Gemmas' hand, giving a quick kiss to her cheek that's when Edward makes himself known by clearing his throat and lifting of from the car he was leaning on.