Chapter - 4

Jasmine took her big brother to her house, and drew him a bath. She was so excited to have big brother free, and she was free also. She laid out clothes that she bought with her when she came here. She was so happy that she forgot the cut on her forehead which was bleeding.

"This is a house, baby sis" Rick startled her. "But why is there so many room here" She smile.

"Well, Evan and Adam will reach here tonight." she said with a smile on her. She felt something wet on her face she touched it, it way blood. her blood. Her back was towards her big brother so her brother didn't see it.

"I'm so happy that you are finally free and happy. Now go get a nice bath and then I'll cut that hair of yours." She said slowly so her voice won't give away the pain.

"Sugar" Rick started walking towards her alarmed. He turned her around and gasped "What happened " He asked. Quickly picked me up put me on top of the sink, took a wet cloth and started washing the side of my face, patched me up.

"I was trying to get to you"

"And the guards did this?" I nodded, "I'm so sorry, sugar" and pulled me into a very tight hug.

"you go take a bath and I'll get everything ready," I said a went to the kitchen and made big brother, Adam's and Evan's favorite dishes.

''''

"And that's how it's done" I finished proudly, I gave big brother a haircut, him being free from prison, big bro seriously need a makeover - so I offered as I use to give him haircuts when we were younger. and after all it meant spending more time together.

"I've meant to ask," Big brother began, running a hand through his now-fixed hair, "How has things been with that job of yours?"

"Oh, that" I laughed nervously  as I set the scissors onto the table and sat on my big brother's lap and put my head on his chest. He started playing with my long dark brown hair. "I, um, well, kinda quit the job"

He looked down at me, "No Way", he insisted. "what happened you are not the one to quite for some stupid reason."

"well, um, the boss was uh, acting like an idiot-"

"Don't tell me he was making his moves on you" Rick yelled furiously ." I want to punch him, that he will remember for long time".  

"No need for that rick, I did that the second I found out" Said a voice from the door 

We turned around to see Evan leaning on the door his bags beside him. 

Evan opened his arms, and I hopped out big brother's lap and jumped into Evan's arms, hugging him tightly. then we pulled back when big brother cleared his throat, with a stern look on his face, we all tried to hide our smile, but could not. big brother and Evan greeted each other, Adam came out of his room and I hugged him to just I like I hugged Evan. "Why don't you guy go get fresh by that time dinner will be ready." I said to them grinning.

They both went to their rooms, I went to the kitchen, big brother came in freshly shaved, "Wow, I can't wait to see the look on Eve's face when sees you at the port!"

"Who said anything about you coming with me to Hamunaptra?  Big brother said sharply, "There's a whole lot of evil hidden beneath that sand, Jasmine, There's no way I'm letting you anywhere near that place!! remember what happened last time" 

"Who said anything about not letting me go with you?" I retorted, looking at with my big dark green eyes, "I lost you once, big brother, and I don't want to go through that again, I don't want to lose you again. I am not letting you out o my sight again, and what about Eve? She's going, isn't she?" I said softly.