Beginning Of The End

~Ichigo's Inner World~

"Oi! I can't see Shit!" exclaimed a teen with pure white clothing (hakusho), skin and hair. He had a huge Katana strapped onto his back as well as black sclera, golden eyes and a very frustrated expression in his face.

"I know. It's been like that for Age's... but that's not what's really upsetting you is it?" asked another
teen who looks like his complete, more normal-looking counterpart:
Black cloak, hair and blue eyes.

 but that's not what's really upsetting you is it?" asked another teen who looks like his complete, more normal-looking counterpart: Black cloak, hair and blue eyes

2nd Male |||||||||| 1st Male

"... You know I'm worried for him despite how our relationship seems." was the reply, slightly uncertain and quiet.

"Of course I know.
I grew up with you and I'm also
his older brother - just like you".

"Yeah Tensa, I know that.. -but don't tell me you're not frustrated about this shitty situation!! And don't try to hide it with a face like that bat-bastard. I know you good enough than to be fooled by that...

ARRRGH-! This is driving me nuts ("More than usual it seems")!" He shouted, frustrated with himself, while waking in circles. Stopping, he looked down, slowly walking up to one of the ledges of the sideway building they were on. He held onto it with both hands, making it crack even more than it already was, and glared up at the sky.

Except it wasn't the 'sky' he looked up to. It seemed like they were underwater, where you could see a lot of high, sideway buildings. The above 'sky' looked like muddy water instead of the usual bright colors showing a different world.

Below them was a dark current that was like a void, with water so thick and black it reminded of tar.
The 2 of them have been like this for a while: Tensa standing on another railing and looking upwards, thinking, then looking back at him who often crouched, then stood up and walked around. They were restless, anxious.

Reason being?

They lost contact with the one giving them His world through His eyes. They were... 'troublesome trainers' He would say, but they all knew it was different. Closer. For them he was a baby brother/twin, always getting into trouble head first.

 For them he was a baby brother/twin, always getting into trouble head first

Even if this all started with trouble finding Him/ them first. But thanks to it they were able to meet. Now it was WORSE than before, where they couldn't interact with Him! Now they also can't see anything, don't know what's happening outside! It's so monotone and quiet you'd think the world stopped or you're stuck in time. Enough to loose your mind! And it had never been as quiet as it was now.
The sound from 'Outside' echoed in the 'Water World' that was their home, their domain, making it feel like a Stadium.

Even at night, though it was quiet as His eyes were closed and He was sleeping, they could sometimes watch His dreams or they just pulled him down to them -- it was fairly easy for them. Like playing Hook, Line and Sinker. Now, there wasn't even a target to Hook! They also fought/ 'practised' or made Him make them stuff for entertainment. In their defense, it was boring and He had the fun of His life making an arcade in His 'Inner World' as they told Him is where 'here' was.

They had a go at the punching bag, watched movies (they know how to sneak some from his memories). And like watching a recording on replay they embarrassed Him with all the things they watched from day #1. Literally everything. They knew everything one could know, like they had lived His live personally.

He had made His name every honour next day at school, the 'white copy' of Him quoting a variety of things to have Him blush like a ripe Strawberry.

"I admit it concerns me same as you, maybe less, as you are a bit older than me--Shiro!" Tensa commented only to yell loudly, shocked.

"What?!" 'Shiro' growled back, having had enough of their emotional talk and not wanting a scolding of whatever kind the yell he thought was for.

"Look over there, I'm starting to finally see something!!" Tensa told him, slightly glaring at him.

"Wha-!" Shiro looked up to see..!

.
.
.
.
.
.

WHITE?

WITH COLORFUL MIST?!

No concrete or firm image, no sound...?! What's happening?!!

Tensa POV

"What the flying fuck is this?!?" I heard Shiro exclaim loudly.

Then again, that's what he mostly is. I guess it's part of his own persona before becoming His Zanpakuto. I am like that as well. Considering He doesn't yell all the time, but Shiro does. Then again it could be part of his Hollow side...

Nevertheless, he's right, this is 'unnatural' to say the least.
And perhaps even more unnerving than being left in that abyss of nothingness... Maybe.

.
.
.

Wait.
There is a sound.

Badump.

Badump.

Badump.

Badump.

Badump.

And it seems the image is also pulsating...

A Heartbeat?

"Shiro. It seems Ichigo is alive. And his powers are recovering if the connection stabilising and colors becoming more distinct are any indicator."

Though their still misty, shifty and moving, their humanoid. And fast.

"Judging by that beeping sound in the background he's in a hospital." I tell Shiro to which he thankfully calmed down and started to look for more clues and I guess trying to recognize someone by their Reiatsu. (Funny he's the older one between the 2 of us considering our time of existence, but acts like a child. I guess it's his impatience or 'Hollow hunting instincts'... plus I look older and am calmer than him, maybe that's the reason?)
.
..
...
Strange. I thought he'd get treated in Soul Society or Mister Urahara's Shop. And this seems too busy to be his Dad's clinic. Why's he in a normal hospital? I doubt anyone could find out what's wrong considering his soul holds the (recovering) problem.

The 'audio' turned back on.
Let's find out where we are and Ichigo's condition.