Prepare For WAR

~3 years Later~
Ichigo POV

I was on my way back to my apartment after my part-time job at Urahara's.
It was near the park with my living- and bedroom facing it.
I chose it because it allowed my sisters to meet me without causing suspicion from the others.

After all, whats weird about taking a walk in the park or meeting up for football practice?

It allowed me a good overview of the town and Canyon. It's also relatively close to Urahara's place (using Shunpo).

Opening the door, I came face to sword tip - the weapon being held by Shiro.
I immediately avoided his slash, stepping forward and passed him, twisting his arm and taking the sword out of his hands which I then pointed at him.

"C'mon King, is that any way to treat your brother?" Shiro snapped at me. I raised an unimpressed eyebrow at him.

"I don't know so you tell me:
Is that a way to welcome your younger brother back home?"
I sassed back.

"If you've finished could you set the dishes? The others should arrive in 2 hours and I'd rather not have anything destroyed beforehand.
Also, Shiro, you should stop now. You've possessed his body for an entire day yesterday before running around town.
I'm surprised nobody had called out 'The Flash' then.
And welcome back Ichigo, how are you feeling?"

Tensa joined us in the hallway, coming from the living room. Vasto was leaning on the doorframe behind him, though he was looking a bit more humane. He was also wearing more clothes.

"Hello Tensa, Vasto. Thanx for asking, but I'm fine. Though I'm starting to sense strong... emotions? A tenseness around town. Do you know why?"

My inquiry was answered by a new, deeper voice.

"It's probably linked to them running around like headless hollows."

Zangetsu came through the entrance door behind us, standing behind me. I felt a little caged in, surrounded by walls and tall people.

Zangetsu must have finished with his kendo class earlier today.

"... You might want to wash up, Ichigo." Tensa & Zangetsu both said, waving their hands at me up and down.

"Why-... How bad?"
I was dreading their answer.
And it didn't disappoint.

"Leaves, mud, gum..." he sniffed the air "Blood?" Vasto growled out in a raspy voice.

"Damn you and your training, Urahara. Damn you and your traps...®¥¢{!|()€:&!! " I cursed, pushing past Shiro and Tensa, leaving the doorway and immediately got into the shower after stripping my clothes and putting Shiro in the Hakudo prison Aizen came up with for revenge, though I used it for Shiro's punishment that he deserves for yesterday and the earlier prank.

(Yes, attacking me with a sword counted as a prank for him.)

I couldn't help but let my memories of the past years flash before my eyes while standing under the hot shower.

...

After that day in the hospital Urahara had somehow transferred my Guardianship to him and Yoruichi. And to make it a perfect cover I colored my hair black.
Now I look like someone who was apparently a noble in soul society.
The resemblance was so uncanny they checked my background and found out I was actually related to him! His name was Kaien Shiba and he was actually a cousin of mine as well as Rukia's superior. Apparently, my 'dad' was once a part of his clan and originally called Isshin Shiba.