Waking Up

~Location unknown~
Ichigo POV

'Wha, where-Ugh! What's with this terrible Headache?! It's like I rescued Rukia and Orihime together all over again, but only the pain!

Like I'm trying to sleep here!

'What's that beeping sound--is it my ears?! No it's to- Wait it's speeding up! It's it a bomb?
A bomb-type Hakudo, Hado or whatever its called!! Is Rukia gonna attack me or smth?!'

"Kurosaki Ichigo-San, I suggest you calm down if you can. You're.. safe and in my hospital. Which is located in Kurakara town. Your, and sadly my, 'Aquaintance' Urahara Kisuke brought you here to me as it was impossible elsewhere."

'Wait. I'm in a hospital? I do remember meeting Hat'n'Clogs but then it's a blank. Funny. Considering I'm-' "Wait! Did he tell you about my condition? How do you know Hat'n-, I mean Urahara? Who are you?"
I rushed out from lack of air. I really should start to slow down.. When did I ever though? Maybe I should get advice from Tens-OH.

Right...

"Glad to finally know you decided to calm down and listen, I don't like to repeat myself. Even less to a Shinigami. Well 'Ex' in your case I've heard.
In regards to your condition I found it obvious considering I saw your father being one... Or did you mean your blindness?

For the question of how I know him, well I'm a Quincy. I'm fairly certain you know my son. He's your classmate and an ally of yours. His name is Uryu Ishida. My name is Ryuken Ishida." The man, Ryuken, told me. He knows my dad and is a Quincy?! 'Anyone else I should know about in town?!'

No wonder he talks like Uryu.
Or is it the other way around? Hereditary? Well at least that's good to know.

I heard scribbling and mumbling coming from what I assumed to be the end of my hospital bed

I heard scribbling and mumbling coming from what I assumed to be the end of my hospital bed. They're comfier than the thing I slept on at home or at Urahara's when he #shivers# trained me.
Well it helped me get to where I was, defeat Byakuya, Zaraki, Ryuji, that flame bird Zanpakto from the execution grounds, Ulquorria (?), Grimmjow and Aizen.