Final Judgment

Everyone was Silent.
Be it Shinigami, Quincy, Hollow/ Espada/ Vasto Lorde or Zanpakto-Spirit. Sadly there were 2 present in those categories that didn't oblige the obvious demand for attention.

"What- How Dare you! Do you know what grief you've caused to Orihime?! I couldn't believe you'd do such a thing to her!! Why aren't you dead?!"

Many turned to growl at Isshin, especially Shiro who'd managed to somehow get the paint off of himself.

Isshin went straight for Ichigo, unsheathing his Zanpakto, while his target still had his back turned to him.

"Take one, single, step, closer and you won't have anything to support your fat@ss anymore."

Quartz separated from the circle around Yhwach and stepped between them.

"While I'm at it: Hey, White One! ("Which one?" questioned Ulquiorra, Shiro, Vasto, Grimmjow and Toshiro) -the one who's Kings carbon copy--Come here, I'm sure you want some beef off this one. Also, I have something for you~"

Many gulped. Nothing good ever came from those threats.

->Especially not when they involved a Hollow that the ones who knew Ichigo's whereabouts the whole time and spent time together with each other knew.

Shiro grew a grin putting Grimmjow and Gin's to shame before he stalked over. "So what d'ya want? Sliced, diced or barbecue? Or maybe... All of them in that Order?~"

Isshin charged at Shiro: "I recognize you!! You're the one who killed my dear Misaki!!".

Shiro blocked it easily with a hand holding the blade similar to what his King had done with Aizen.

"That is somewhat false and this is my gift to you."

Quartz tapped Shiro with a clawed paw over his head and Shiro's Hakusho gained swirls similar to Ichigo's throne.

"...No wonder he's King.

Well we're something different now right? Also: I'll be dragging you into the pit. I wasn't responsible for King's mothers death -that was something else, I just took over, but now you'll never see her again. Enjoy, Hell?"

"Yes? What is it, King's Guardian?"
The blazing red dragon glanced at him from the circle, still keeping an eye on the complaining fool who wants to be Soul King.

"First, Thanks for the help in getting the last bit of corruption out, Quartz, it's good to be myself without twisted perception coming at you.

.. So Hell, after im done with my personal fun would you manage the rest?" A slightly psychopathic smile graced his smexy white face.

"I don't mind. A family neglector who was unfaithful and controlling, plus attempted murder and conspiracy against his own blood as well as against the newly crowned Soul King will surely land him a place in my domain. I'll avoid further damages with this."

Hell showed her fangs from where magma dripped.

"Sweet~" acknowledged Shiro and Quartz, before turning to Ichigo.

"Ya don't mind if we borrow 'im do ya?" they asked in sync.

"He was once my father, but I don't recognise the criminal he's become." Ichigo glanced back at Isshin before giving them a nod and wave of the hand in dismissal. They both turned back to Isshin, Shiro still holding Isshin's Zanpakto grabbed it firmly in his grip, shattering it and making Isshin howl and contort in pain. After that Quartz dragged Isshin into an opening in the hall with Shiro following behind before it closed, and Isshin's cries went unheard furthermore.