Chapter 8

Hey guys! I know this is a long beginning (get ready) so if you don't want to read it, and just skip ahead to the part, that is perfectly fine! I get it! It's been too long already, but as a result, if you need a recap of what has happened so far in the story, I will be putting one at the end of this extremely long and unnecessary explanation! Thank you so much for sticking wit my book through the last (almost) year.

 It feels amazing to be back, and writing this book! I've had so much fun doing so over the last couple of days, and the inspiration came flooding back to me as soon as I picked it back up again. I was worried as it had been so long since I had been able to get back to is, that I would forget everything I wanted to do with it, but I'm glad to see that hasn't happened. It might not be exactly what I first thought, but I still really like it - I did make loads of notes, so it's not really changed massively! I really do apologise for not picking this book back up, sooner! It's nearly been a year, and I was so amazed yesterday and today that there are still people who are in love with this book. I really do love you all, and I'm so happy to be back! The reason I was gone for so long was that I was putting all of my energy and time into my second book for the published book Hades' Daughter - it has been 3 years since the first book was published so I felt the need to finish that book and get it ready for publishing. I am very pleased to say that it has now been completed and I am in the process of editing it, which is very easy to do while writing other books. As a result, I am able to pick all my other books back up, including this one, and once I get started on writing the third book for that series, it's not going to disrupt my schedule for Wattpad, as I will be scheduling that alongside everything else, and I don't have to rush to finish it.

Regarding the next update for this book, don't worry you don't have to wait another year for it. I have my other books to start again and will be writing those parts over the next weeks, but I hope that I am able to write the next part alongside them, and start a schedule of days - I don't have that schedule right now, but I will let you know in the next part what day you should expect parts for this book on. So, when will you get the next part? At the moment, I'm planning on getting it up for the 4th of October, so just under 2 weeks. At that point, I will have hopefully finished, or be finishing, all of my outstanding parts, and I'll be able to tell you the weekly timetable. So, I'm sorry it's not next week, yet, but maybe by the 4th, I'll have more than one part written so I can tell you how many weeks you can expect in advance - that way it'll be easier to keep up the weekly schedule and you don't have to miss out or wait longer. I know I have said this before, and I apologise for not getting here sooner, but I promise that this time I will upkeep the promise, for my sake more than anything else, because I really love this book, and want to get back to writing it, as well as all my other books.

Anyway, I've been talking too long, so now, you can get to the part! I really do want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sticking with me, I was worried, coming back that everyone would have forgotten, or given up on my books! I can't thank you enough for staying with me!

I'll be giving a short recap, but you don't have to read it, and can skip ahead to where the part starts if you don't need it.

Once upon a time, in a land a long time ago, Bambi met 8 guys, and they had a secret - they were "science experiments" and were enhanced in certain areas of their life. She found out after one of them, Levi, was shot in the leg after a scuffle with a gun, witch a boy named Tanner. Tanner was an asshole and had tried to force Bambi to be his girlfriend, with her secret, that she was a young mother. Bambi said no, and Tanne went crazy, hounding her. Bambi shocked by the announcement of their abilities, ran away and another asshole, Terry, took advantage of her being alone and tried to attack her, but the guys swooped in and saved the day with their superhero abilities (not really, but they did save her). Bambi went to her mother, who had a mysterious 10,000 dollars and her mother denied it. The asshole Tanner didn't get the message, and found Bambi's mother and showed her a still of the apartment, of Bambi in her underwear. Did I mention that the asshole had put cameras in the apartment? End of book 1. Levi is now in physiotherapy and annoyed at being stuck in a wheelchair. Bambi came home to find the hotel room she was put up in by Ryder and Trystan had been ransacked, and the letter the guys had written her, had been taken. She can't sleep in fear of Terry, Tanner, and the father of Sophie, Jack, coming to get her. Colton was ill, and the other guys are worried about Bambi - fearing she's running herself ragged. She is. Gerard, the doctor turned Uncle, has been trying to have a relationship with Bambi, and the parents of Trystan and Ryder are home trying as well. The last time we saw her she had collapsed from exhaustion and had been taken to Ryder's and Trystan's. When she awoke from the slumber, she had the guys that she was in fact running herself ragged, and hadn't been sleeping due to Tanner. Storm had stormed (Ay!) out of the room and started breaking things. Bambi had calmed down the storm (I'll stop) and he had kissed her. She freaked out, and he stormed out again (sorry). She ran after him, but he had gone already. She returned to the apartment to a tirade of accusations from Ryder and Trystan's mother, saying that she was using them and that she only liked them for the money, and calling her sons stupid. She then left. Phew, is that everything? If I missed something I apologise, and if you can think of anything that I should add let me know, and I'll do so!