3. Best Friend

Jimin's Pov

I wonder if it was just my imagine. I feels like there is someone stalking me(?) A really hot glance on me whenever I walk around but I am not sure where the glance from. Or maybe I do but there is no where that our Mr. Min will do that. If yes, Oh God... please I wish I didn't do anything wrong so I wouldn't have to lost my job all of sudden.

"Aish, lets not think too much and get some food already", Jimin mumbled by himself.

---
"WHAT?!", someone shouting and that gets Jimin's attention.

"Did you just say you forget your wallet? And now what? Are you trying to get me have you a free lunch here?! No way I will do that", the guy keep shouting rudely that makes Jimin feels uncomfortable.

"I- I'm sorry, I will ask my friend to bring me my wallet", a blonde hair guy reply and he looks gorgeous with that hair.

If I am a gay, I will surely hit on that guy already, Jimin thought.

"Erm..I- I forget my phone too..", Taehyung say softly almost whisper to himself while he keep his eyes on the floor.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU PLAYING AROUND OR-"

"Excuse me?", Jimin cut him off before he could say anything more.

"I will pay for his lunch and please give me another set for me", Jimin try to reply politely with his charming grins.

In that moment, Taehyung thought that Jimin was an angel. He greatfully grabs on Jimin's hands and staring at his eyes.

"Er.. yes?", Jimin was shocked by his action but maintain to be nice.

"I AM KIM TAEHYUNG, YOU CAN CALL ME TAETAE! LETS BE FRIEND AND I WILL TREAT YOU ANOTHER DAY! I-", Taehyung can't help himself but keep talking more than he thought.

"Wait wait wait, its fine. It was my idea for helping you, you don't have to-", Jimin stop Taehyung from keep shouting.

but fail.

"NO NO, I WILL", Taehyung didn't mean to be this loud, it just he is just excited.

---

"Sorry for being embarrassed just now. Let's start over again, I am Kim Taehyung, the manager from Kim's Enterprise.", Taehyung try to be calm this time.

"I am Park Jimin, a... just a normal staff from Bighit enterprise.", Jimin replied and grins back.

"Oh, I know your company!!!", Taehyung feels more excited as he heard that Jimin is from Yoongi's company.

"Oh yea, me too. I mean I heard about your company too", Jimin smile awkwardly.

"I will introduce you to my boss. Don't worry, he is nice and I think you will like him too", Taehyung said.

"this is so random, why will you want to introduce him to me?", Jimin smile.

"Because he is cool, every of my friends said that when they first knowing him! You know what? He even know how to produce a song!", Taehyung said confidently.

Jimin widen his eyes when he heard about producing a song. He is secretly an expert in dancing and he always envy anyone who know how to play music especially produce one.

"Produce a song? God, please introduce me to him, Tae", Jimin quickly accept Taehyung's offer.

"Yea and also, I have this minmin hyung who is also so cute that he never get angry no matter what I did wrong. He is so nice but I won't let you know about him yet. Hehehe", Taehyung smile bluntly when he talk about Yoongi.

Jimin didn't know that 'minmin' hyung and Mr. Min was the same person. Because from what Tae have told him is totally different from what he seen about Min Yoongi.

All he thought about Yoongi is..
He looks pretty hot and sexy, but wait Park Jimin you aren't gay. But I wouldn't lie he got a pretty eyes and- God damn, the fingers of his...

And all the thought had stop when he heard about the rumor of Yoongi. They said, he might murder those who had makes the company lost money. That's why, every staff at bighit are elite. No one dare to make a mistake after hearing about this rumor. Same goes to Jimin.