8. Rejection are not acceptable

Jimin's pov

"Eh? Jimin, where is this from? ", the girl who sits beside Jimin asks as she noticed the breakfast set.

"Er..."

"I couldn't buy one even I have queue for 3 hours, and you manage to eat this everyday?!", the girls almost shouting.

Jimin is shocked too as he looks at the logo of the package. "I- I didn't know that..."

"Yea, you are lucky to have someone who willing to buy it for you huh", the girls smirk.

"Wait- you know?", Jimin shocked even more.

"Well, I came earlier than you, remember? I have noticed that for a long time ago.", the girl mentioned.

Yea...if they continue this any longer, there should be more attention for others. He should stop Yoongi right now.

---

When it is lunch time, Jimin didn't left his seat and pretend he is still busy with his work.

"Jimin, let's have lunch together? ", someone asking Jimin.

"erm..I am fine, I will skip it today", Jimin reply with an awkward smile. The staff feels weird but leave him alone anyway.

Okay, now is it. Jimin wait at Yoongi's office front door. Not too long for the door to open.

"Oh hey cutie", Hobi is the one who came out first and Yoongi are behind him.

"Oh-oh hi, hobi hyung", I moves my eyes away hoping it is nature enough. But I guess nope since Hobi throwing us a weird look.

"oops, I guess I will need to leave by my own.", hobi then ran away after that.

I sighs before staring at the elder.

"I didn't expect this coming", he smirks when he said that.

Aish...

"I- I am here just to tell you that, stop feeding me! I- I will prepare my own food, you- don't have to worry...", I soften my voice gradually as he keep coming closer.

"Why?", gosh, his voice is so deep.

"You don't like it?", he stares in my eyes while his face is just one inch close to mine.

I can feels his breath that I don't even dare to breath now. I pushed him away so I am able to talk.

"I mean, I am glad that you buy me the breakfast but I can do that by myself. So, thanks for that, you don't have to do it anymore", I clear my throat.

"Alright, then I will stop it", he simply agree.

I am shocked at how easy he agree with that? I mean, I am not expect him to be courteous to me... just, I thought he likes me so he might do something more?

"In exchange, from now on, your seat will be change into this room", he says it while pointing at the corner of the room.

I widen my eyes to looks at him, more like questions him.

"I will call someone to bring you a new table, no worry", he said as he thought I am not satisfied.

"No-no, I mean why will I have to be seated here? My jobs is nothing related with this", I try to reject his invitation.

"Oh yea, you are right. Then, you will be my secretary", Yoongi simply says.

"What about Hobi hyung?  I don't think you need two secretary? "

"Oh, are you jealous? ", he looks happy with that.

"I AM N-", I am being cut off when I try to deny.

"Then I will make him be your assistant then, stop jealous baby. Although I like you a lot, but he really do a great jobs for me so-", he shrugs.

"HYUNG, I UNDERSTAND YOU WANT TO COURT HIM BUT YOU AREN'T GOING TO REDUCE MY PAID OR ARE YOU?", hobi come from nowhere and shout.

"Nah, hope, I will even paid you double for this", he winks at hobi.

"Hey, Can someone listen to me, I don't-", I try so hard to reject but then before I can finish my sentence, Yoongi pins me against the door.

"Jimin, look. I am sorry. I never court someone before so I don't know what exactly I should do but I hope you understand that...I really do like you, I really do.. like so so much", he speaks with the deep voice.

In that moment, I almost fell on the floor due my legs are so weak. I won't lie, his voice is going to be my very first weakness in this world.

Something Jimin didn't know is his voice is also Yoongi's most favorite melody that he can put for his alarm and ring tone.

And yea... that is the story why I am now sitting in our Mr. Min office...