10. Cheating ¿

"Thanks for the accompany, hyung", Jungkook said.

"You don't have to, I have a good time too. You are pretty funny", Jimin reply politely.

"Funny, You mean like this?", Jungkook make a weird bunny face and that makes Jimin laugh out loud.

"HAHAHHA Stop it!", Jimin stop him by slapping him at his back but he can't stop laughing.

He was down because of what he saw at Yoongi's office but luckily he met Jungkook who shove all the bad things away that makes his day brighter.

"Ah, the lunch time is almost over, I need to go back to work", Jimin said as he notice the clock.

"Wait- wait! Hyung!", Jungkook quickly stop Jimin.

"Yea? whats wrong? ", Jimin asked

"Can I have your phone number so we can contact sometimes", Jungkook ask again with his bright eyes, to makes it more convincing he makes a pity face.

Jimin can't help but smile at that, "Of course".

---

"Oh yea, now you are finally here", Yoongi says bitterly as Jimin steps in the office.

Jimin says nothing but sighs. He straight go back to his seat, no word no eye contact.

Yoongi feels something wrong and start to tense.

Yoongi's pov

Did I do anything wrong? Isn't him the one who having his lunch with other man? But he doesn't looks happy tho...

"What-", I try to ask him what happen but he cut me off.

"There will be a meeting at 2pm, please be prepared, Mr. Min", he speak in tone less.

There is definitely something happen to him.

"Ji-", I try to ask him again and he cut me off again.

"Hobi hyung told me he will be leave earlier due to some personal issue so I will be taking over his jobs", no expression, no tone, no eye contact.

I can't help to frown my eyebrows. "He told me that earlier, he was leaving with Taehyung just now ".

He stop for awhile when I mentioned Tae. Is there something that makes him upset has related with Tae? Shouldn't be, they are best friend.

"Yea, right. Taehyung is nice and such a cute guys, hahah... I- I heard he talk about you a lot.", Jimin says. hmm he sounds fine about him tho..

"Yea, he is cute. When I close myself up  he is the one who encourage me and help me go through my bad past.", reminds me of how Tae and Namjoon try so hard to make me laugh and open up myself.

I'm lucky to have them helping me. Now, I have Jimin which is even more lucky than ever.

"Yea yea, he is the best. So cute, just go to him already..", I heard he mumbled and even whispered that I couldn't hear what he said.

"What?",I try to ask.

"Nothing!", he turns back to his computer, raggedy typing random words.

"BTW, I see you with another guy, are you trying to cheat on me?", Yoongi tease Jimin expecting him to deny it with a whines.

"well..", he mumbled again, so quiet that I couldn't hear any words.

"What?", I ask again and didn't expect him to shout.

"I. SAID. YOU. BASTARD. ARE THE ONE WHO CHEATING BY KISSING MY BEST FRIEND. BRAT", He try to catch on his breath after he shout the sentence.

I am shocked that I couldn't think of anything. Wait- I kissing who?