9. Oops

"Jimin"

"...", no respond

"Jimin?"

"...", still no respond

"Yah! there is only one man who can do that, and that is me!", the elder pretend he is angry to grabs the younger attention.

"You have been calling me since last 2 hours for no reason...Yes, Mr. Min? what can I do for you?", Jimin smile irony.

"I just want to energize myself", Yoongi says without even blinking.

Sighs, is all Jimin can do. "by what? messing with me?", Jimin reply while still focus on his computer.

"by looking at you", Jimin turns his head as soon as he heard that and met with Yoongi's smirk.

"We are working..."

"together. And that seems like a dream for me", Yoongi can't help but smiling like an idiot.

Jimin rolls his eyes.

Next seconds, Yoongi already stand in front of him, still smiling.

"What you want?"

Yoongi leans in as he rest his arms on Jimin's table and another on his chair. "Just want to see you even closer".

Jimin can't help but praying Yoongi didn't hear his heartbeat as he gulp.

"You do have a nice face, did you know that?", Yoongi smirk.

Jimin shivered as he feels Yoongi's breath touch his. He quickly push him away before anything 'bad' happen. "I believe you are fully charged now, go work".

Jimin don't dare to look at Yoongi because he knows he is right now blushing hell.

"Aight aight, baby", Yoongi scratches his head while he go back to his seat.

"MINMIN HYUUUNNGGG", Taehyung almost fly into the office then jumps onto Yoongi's back.

"Sorry, mister, I couldn't stop him. He says he is your best friend-", the counter staff try to explain.

"Its fine, he is my friend", Yoongi wave his hand to hint the staff to go back.

"Yah, hyungg how can you leave me and Namjoon hyung in the restaurant without even greeting.", Taehyung pouts.

He is definitely looks so cute, Jimin used to likes Tae's smile but somehow Jimin can feels a bit sour in his heart right now.

Minmin hyung. So that guy Tae keep talking about is hyung?, Jimin can't help but feels down.

He remember how many times Tae have mentioned Yoongi is so special to him and he is the only one Yoongi will never be mad with. Maybe- Tae does have some feeling for Yoongi but what about Yoongi?

---

Yoongi's pov

"Yah, hyungg how can you leave me and Namjoon hyung in the restaurant without even greeting.", Taehyung pouts.

Aish, this bastard. I have not yet deal with you about you introduce my Jimin to Namjoon. Yoongi thought in his head but he never scold Tae because he know the younger is very sensitive so he will be more careful when it comes to Tae.

"Well, I have something more important to do", Yoongi simply reply while looking at Jimin and they have an eye contact successfully.

He chucks when the younger quickly turns his head away. Not too long, Jimin stands up from his place and walk out from the room.

Taehyung sure notice something but he try to ignore it.

Jimin's pov

What the hell is he telling Tae?! Omg, am I blushing? I am not, right? gosh, Park JiMin focus on your own jobs. Omg...I can't, I guess I will just go out to take some breath.

Just as I walk through the hallway, I bumps into someone. "I'm sorry! Are you okay?"

Follow by the voice, he is a tall guy but looks much younger than me.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook, I am new here. Nice to meet you", he says joyfully and shows up his bunny-like teeth.

"Oh, hi..erm, I am Park Jimin. The secretary of ... Mr. Min", I introduce myself and not sure if I should mention 'his' name.

"Ah, I heard he is not easy to deal with, you must be really capable, thats why he choose you", he says cheerfully.

'capable?' me? Yea, what did I do for this man to like me?

"Do you have time? If yes, can you lead me to go around the company?", he asked with his bright eyes which makes can't reject.

"Ah... alright, but let me inform my boss first, incase he need me", I says then head back to office.

---

When I was about to knock the door,  I saw that Taehyung is 'kissing' Yoongi. In that moment, I can clearly feels my eyes is going black for a second.

I quickly blinks my eyes and turns my heels back to the newbie.

"What's wrong?", Jungkook asked innocently.

"Nothing, he is busy right now. Let's just go", I try to fake a smile hopefully this time I am acting well.

---

Yoongi's pov

"Oww, my eyes", Yoongi groans and try to rubs his eyes.

"Yah hyung, are you okay? Don't use your hand to rubs your eyes", Taehyung remind him.

"Then teach me how the hell can I do if I can't use my fuckin hand?", Yoongi says in sarcastic tone.

"Let me help you, hyung", Taehyung helps Yoongi to blow his eyes so the older can feels better. "How is it?"

"Yea, better now", Yoongi blinks twice to check if his eyes are better now, and he saw the familiar back view, its Jimin.

And... a guy? Where are they going? Why the heck is that man putting his fuckin hand on Jimin's shoulder?