Things Daisuke didn't Say

Kambe Daisuke winced as Katou Haru declared that he wanted to witness the completion of the good energy that was being made by Kambe Shigemaru in order to follow his parents' wishes. As well as being the official fiancée of Kambe Daisuke in establishing family and business relationships between his own family and the Kambe family.

Kambe Sayuri sighed softly as she saw Haru and Shigemaru looking at each other in such a tense state. She felt a soft touch from her grandmother that seemed to calm her down from this condition.

Shigemaru glanced at Daisuke who had a surprised expression. "How about you, Daisuke?" Haru stared at the black mane now.

"Haru himself said it now."

Daisuke turned to Haru who was staring at him before seeing him nod. Daisuke frowned.

"We will change the shape, Daisuke-sama."

The two of them turned to the talking Suzue. "I will break our relationship as legal fiance for the sake of business relationship. But not with the ties and business contracts themselves. I will keep in touch with you." Daisuke saw him say that while touching his chest.

"Now your official fiancé is Katou Haru, Daisuke. He is willing to have a family and business relationship with our family, according to the expectations of both Haru's parents and ourselves." Sayuri walked towards Shigemaru. She was standing beside him now.

"I told you before, we hope that the child will be born, one of the two parties. However, both of them were born male. If you don't mind, then we will formalize it."

Daisuke and Haru looked at each other. The black mane frowned in doubt while Haru just smiled. "I didn't know you could doubt that, young master Daisuke." The black mane surprised.

"Where, you who are arrogant and can't stop using money in a way that I really dislike?"

Haru's words made Daisuke smile. "Unfortunately, you have to accept it if you become my fiancé, Haru."

"So? I'm sure I can change that view of yours by becoming your fiancé."

Daisuke smiled even wider. "I'm looking forward to it." Daisuke turned his head and looked at his parents with the expression that their son used to wear.

"I accept Katou Haru as my official fiancé, Kambe Shigemaru, Kambe Sayuri."

The two of them nodded and Shigemaru touched the ring which was a HEUSC powerful tool.

"Make sure you record that just now as a contract, HEUSC."

"Understood. Kanbe Suzue-sama's status, which began with the official fiancée of Kambe Daisuke-sama, was abolished and changed to become a business relationship partner between family and relatives. Katou Haru-sama has now officially become the official fiancé of the last family successor, Kambe Daisuke."

The room that had felt tense felt comfortable after the HEUSC voice explaining ended. Haru blinked as if he was aware of something.

"And now I will go anywhere when you have to attend important events, Daisuke?" Haru asked while pointing at himself.

Daisuke sighed softly. "Of course, Haru. Ever since Suzue was my previous official fiancé, she always accompanies me when I get an invitation to an event representing the Kambe family. You have to come often because you're the only representative of the Katou family."

"Ugh..." Haru grumbled. "I have to start dressing neatly like you huh." Haru pointed at Daisuke and it made Daisuke look away.

"It's your fault you chose to be my fiancée, Haru."