Haru's Condition and Daisuke's Efficiency

Kambe Daisuke who brought a glass of water for Katou Haru in his room saw him sip the water until it runs out. Haru let out a long sigh after accepting it and calmed himself down from the nightmare that had continued and unconsciously appeared those few days.

"What made you have nightmares?"

Haru frowned at Daisuke's question. "I don't know, I don't know for sure." Haru gripped the empty glass now.

"But at least, I guess it's because I chatted with that guy quite a lot, and how he didn't hesitate to tell me that he was making plans."

Daisuke saw Haru touch his face with his hand that held nothing.

"I heard he was interested in me too? Maybe because of his excessive attention, I felt like he opened up and lowered his defense?"

Daisuke blinked at that. His expression slowly changed and his brows wrinkled almost to meet one another.

"Then you got carried away and became attracted to him too?"

"Ha-haa?!"

Daisuke scowled in annoyance when Haru blushed at the black man question. Haru blinked seeing him jealous so clearly in front of him. Haru smiled.

"That's not funny, Haru."

"Sorry, sorry."

Haru touched his lips with the back of his hand. "I'm just happy." Daisuke widened his eyes.

"Happy?"

"Ng," Haru nodded firmly.

"Are you happy I'm jealous?"

"Ng, of course I'm happy." Haru smiled his teeth and had a blush on his face. "That means you really like me."

Daisuke blinked a few times before wincing again. "Who said I don't like you?"

"Sorry, I said sorry right!"

Haru chuckled and it made Daisuke smile. Haru let out a long sigh. Daisuke took Haru's hand and surprised him a little.

"Daisuke?"

"No problem, if you still see that dream, Haru." The brown man blinked. "Who knows, there's a clue in it."

Haru frowned before rubbing his hair. He returned Daisuke's grip on his own hand. "Yeah, I'll try and bear on it." Daisuke looked up to find Haru wearing an annoyed expression.

"But I'll ask your help whenever I have to feel that way by them." Daisuke widened his eyes. "I really reject those who made me this way. Damn." Haru clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

Daisuke smiled before resting his head on Haru's shoulder. The brown man glanced over when he saw Daisuke doing it while closing his eyes.

"Then you can still go back to sleep? It's still two in the morning." Haru looked up and found Daisuke's words to be true.

"You're right."

Haru and Daisuke looked at each other with smiles. "Can I sleep while hugging you?"

Daisuke who blinked in surprise smiled.

"You don't have to ask permission for that."

Afterwards, Daisuke found Haru fast asleep without having any more nightmares. Haru dreamed about food as usual and drooled. The black man closed his eyes.

"I'm glad, Haru."

Daisuke and Haru's colleagues at the police headquarter as well as their superiors are quite surprised to see the enthusiasm and enthusiasm that Haru has now. Daisuke just smiled when Haru did his job with fire and as if all the work he could finish in one day.