Two Different Partners

Katou Haru woke up earlier than usual. He felt that the world and Kambe's residence which seemed to stretch out wide were quiet and lonely now. He didn't forget to check the room where Kambe Daisuke was fast asleep with his jacket wrapped around his body, warming him. Haru smiled a little before he finally stepped into the kitchen. The puzzled man meets the servants inside the house and asks for directions for each room and the current plan of Kambe's residence.

Haru brushed his hair as he finally took a short break to remember the floor plans and the area of ​​Kambe's quite spacious residence.

"This house is very spacious..." he grumbled softly and saw Kambe Shigemaru approaching. He smiled at Haru who was blinking in confusion.

"I'm sure you're confused by this luxurious and spacious house."

Haru blushed. "I-I'm sorry. I will remember it soon."

The smiling Shigemaru stretched out his hand. There are the same black earrings that Daisuke has, the Al Smart HEUSC.

"Since the Kambe and Katou family contracts were not destroyed and terminated, instead renewed by our son, now you have the same authority as Daisuke."

Haru blinked in surprise. "Is it okay... I also have the same authority as Daisuke...? Nor do you?"

Shigemaru shrugged his shoulders. "You will be our son-in-law as well as our son, Katou Haru. You have to learn to be someone who can stand on the same level as Daisuke." Haru blinked in surprise.

"Not being the same as him, but trying to adjust yourself to our lives and the life he has lived until now. You don't need to completely change yourself."

Haru received the device after hearing Shigemaru's words. He clenched his fists.

"Thank you very much, Shigemaru-san."

Shigemaru nodded. "You alone?"

"Daisuke hasn't woken up yet, and I can't bear to wake him who is sleeping soundly."

Shigemaru chuckled. "HEUSC will tell you every schedule this house has, well, every detail you need. To the tools that can support your work as police."

Haru nodded. "Thank you so much, once again."

The brown man started to put Al Smart's black earrings on his ears like Daisuke's. A rustling sound was heard now.

"I'm ready to return to serve you, Katou Haru-sama."

Haru smiled a little. "I don't need to be served. Let's just say I asked you a favor."

"Understood."

"Ah, of course. If Daisuke asks about me or my feelings, make sure you don't answer it."

"He should ask you directly."

The surprised Haru laughed. "That's very correct!"

After thinking about the breakfast menu, he was going to make for Daisuke that day, and visiting the kitchen as well as the places where the best chefs stored their ingredients, Haru visited the control room he had been with Daisuke and his family. He saw Kanbe Suzue already standing in front of the big blue screen.

"Suzue-san?"

"Ah, good morning, Haru-san."

Haru approached the woman who was neatly dressed. "You wake up very early. Is Suzue-san used to getting up early?"

"Yes ... it's my habit."

Haru saw Suzue touching her arm. "Incidentally, there is something I want to discuss with you."