For You and For Me

The leader smiled at the conflict that occurred between Katou Haru and Kambe Daisuke, after hearing an explanation from his friend who was very smart and good at making plans that could overthrow and destroy both of them.

"Even though there is only a little more, they're completely destroyed."

The man sighed softly. "Unfortunately, their bond is strong enough, so it doesn't break easily."

The leader turned to his friend. "You sympathize with their relationship?"

"I guess."

"You fell in love with Haru-chan?"

"I guess. He's interesting after all."

The leader sighed softly. "Well, your parents are male, and you're also attracted to men, naturally."

The man glanced at the leader. "You're interested in Daisuke yourself, right? You touched him too."

"That's true. He's quite obedient and changes quite a bit while doing it. "

"Even though he's had sex with you, four people? I think he did it with Haru too."

The leader turned to his friend who was just busy cleaning his curly and beautiful nails.

"How do you know?"

"Not long before this incident, I noticed a red mark on Haru's back neck." The man touched the back of the nape of the neck. "It's starting to fade, but there're still marks. That means, Daisuke had a chance to smell or bite that part, because there's no way Haru did it himself or the insect."

The man blew the top of his nails. "I know very well which one's human teeth and which one's insects."

The leader blinked before shrugging his shoulders. "If you said that, I'm sure you saw it clearly." He folded his hands. "Then, I heard you also just visited him?"

"Ah, it's easy for us to take him or knock him out when he's so weak."

The leader saw the man looking at him and smiled mischievously. "But paralyzing him when he tries to fight us and rebel, is the most enjoyable thing, for you?"

The leader touched his chin. He remembers the activity that time with Daisuke, who rebelled and tried to escape from the grip until the kiss on the lips.

He smiled broadly.

"You're right." The man smiled with satisfaction. "If he lets us do what we want to do to him as we please, it doesn't feel very attractive. Seeing them fight, rebel, and try to beat us, until we fight back and they're totally defeated, is a satisfaction in itself."

The man sighed softly. "You know very well."

"Your idea is very good."

The leader pointed with his long fingers. "Then, for the plan to demolish a new building for a good energy project in Japan made by Shigemaru?"

"I think we'll fail and it's useless to destroy it. Kambe owns Kanbe, who also shares broad connections with the upper class. I would rather destroy Suzue and Saeki's relationship, or Daisuke and Haru again from within."

"You have a plan?"

The man frowned. "I still need data, and it might take a while. So, play first by destroying the buildings little by little."

The leader. "Okay. Do you need help with that data?"

"No need."

The man smiled at his friend. "Just wait for a plan that will take you by surprise which can crush them quite accurately."