Hugs, Kisses, or Cuddles?

Liam-
Hugs he's a fair amount taller than you and he loves to wrap his arms around you. It makes you feel safe and it makes him feel useful because he's able to protect you. When Liam hugs you, you throw your arms around his neck and sometimes he picks you up off the ground and spins you around. 

Chubs-
Kisses, he loves kissing your hair and face but sometimes when it's hard for you he'll hold your hand to reassure you.  Honestly, it varies a lot for the two of you, sometimes you have a really easy time with cuddling him and some days Liam's hand brushing yours will make you jump a foot in the air. But Chubs is always respectful and willing to take it one day at a time. 

Cole-
All of them, Cole is always hugging you when you need comfort (or when he does) and he struggles a lot from his childhood (even though he won't admit it) he never felt loved and he was always angry and out of place in his own family, he didn't have any friends, and so the physical affection in your relationship is really important. He's almost always touching you, even if it's just putting his foot on yours under the table, he normally doesn't realize he's doing it but he's also surprisingly affectionate in private, he loves to hold you at night and he is constantly kissing you. He's not very good at communicating his feelings so he tries to show you instead. 

Clancy-
Hugs and kisses, he's pretty traditional and for the most part and loves kissing you constantly but sometimes at night when he's afraid he just needs a hug. 

Jude-
Cuddles, honestly he is very needy and always clings to you, he'd probably just sit with you the entire day because it makes him feel safe and protected. You both love to hold each other and when you sleep together he's always wrapping his long limbs around you and holding you in place like a Koala bear, he does not let you go until morning. 

Ruby-
Kisses, even though Ruby knows she can't hurt you physical contact is still a little intimidating and foreign to her. She finds it easier and more natural to give you little kisses to show her love instead of holding you for a long time. Since you are both Orange you understand where she's coming from and honestly, you prefer it as well. 

Vida- 
Kisses, Vida is totally into kissing whether it's a quick peck on the cheek (rarely) or a full-blown makeout session (98% of the time) it makes her feel like she's in control and she wants everyone, including you, to know that you are hers and no one else can have you. While it's a bit possessive you know it's only because she loves you. 

Nico-
It depends on the day sometimes when he's in a good mood he will kiss you tons of times but on bad days he tends to be more into cuddles and hugs, the quiet reassurance is always reassuring, and no matter what he's always very sweet and gentle with you. 

Gabe-
Kisses, just because his childhood was so lacking in physical affection, or affection of any kind the only basis he really has for this is movies and highschool which is not so good. It's not that he'd ever treat you badly because that was the example set for him it's just that he tends to stick to kisses because it's more familiar. But he tries to hug you more since you like it and after dating for a while he gets really into cuddles when you're in bed at night. 

Lucas-
Hugs, Lucas always feels uncomfortable touching people and self conscious because of his raised body tempature but he never has to worry about this because you have the same issues with others. You're pretty comfortable with each other and you feel safe with him, especially when he wraps you up in his embrace.