1. Fateful meeting ♡

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!! WAKE UP THIS MOMENT OR I'M GOING TO BREAK YOUR LEG!!!!!" Mr Jeon shouted on top of his lungs totally done with his son..

" Dear oh dear.. why are you shouting on my baby first thing in the morning ?" Asked Mrs Jeon concerned..

Mr Jeon: Baby? Seriously? He's 21 years old!! FOR GOD'S SAKE YOONA STOP SPOILING THAT BRATTY BABY OF YOURS!!!!

Mrs. Jeon: Geez... what did I do now?? And he's not just my baby you know.. he is yours too..

Mr Jeon: Ughh.. I'm so done with you two..

"Why are you shouting on mom, dad?? Chill.. I'm here already" said Jungkook coming downstairs while rubbing his eyes..

Mr Jeon: How could you be this relaxed? You failed the semester exam and you don't even feel any shame!!!

Jungkook: Ah.. You still mad about that?

Mr. Jeon: JUNGKOOK BE SERIOUS!!!

Jungkook: Okay okay .. I'll do better next time.. I  promise..

Mrs Jeon: Are you guys done yet?? Come eat breakfast now..

Jungkook: Mom!! I'm going to Jimin's house.. we have a party tonight...It's Jin hyung's birthday.. I'll eat with them..Bye!!

Mr. Jeon: Wait!!!! You are not going anywhere to attend anyone's birthday party.. I need to attend a business party tonight..You're going to be there with me..

Jungkook: Are you kidding me??? It's Jin hyung's birthday and you want me to join you in your boring business party??? Hell no..!!

Mr. Jeon: ENOUGH JUNGKOOK!!! I SAID YOU ARE GOING WITH ME THEN YOU ARE..!!! I DON'T WANT ANY ARGUMENT OVER THIS..

Mr Jeon yelled at him and stormed out of the door furious..

Jungkook looked back at his mom and whined to her

Jungkook: Mommmm!!!!!

Mrs Jeon sighed in defeat

Mrs Jeon: I'm sorry Kook.. I can't do anything.. Your father is too grumpy these days..Also he is not totally wrong..You need to learn business now..

Jungkook: Blehhhh.. If he keeps forcing me into the business I'll sell the company to Kims at a very low price..

Mrs Jeon gasped..

Mrs Jeon: Jungkook shut up!!!!! If your Dad hears you saying that he'll kill you for sure..

Jungkook: Whatever.. I'll go meet Jin hyung..

Mrs Jeon: But your dad said-

Jungkook: Don't worry Mom..I'll be back in time.. If I can't attend his party I'd like to atleast meet him and wish him.. Aghh... this sucks.. I hate Dad!!!

Mrs Jeon sighed as Jungkook stormed out of the house dramatically...

Mrs Jeon: I wish I could also storm out of the house like these two.. Ughh..I hate my life..

--------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU AREN'T COMING TONIGHT??? IT'S MY 25TH BIRTHDAY KOOK"

"Hyung I know.. I'm sorry.. Yelling at me is of no use.. My Dad is being extra stubborn these days.." Kook sighed and lied down on his bed.."I don't even understand anything about business..It'd be hella boring. I don't wanna go"

"Hmm.. I understand but I'm sad.. I wanted to have the best birthday party of my life before going to America" Jin pouted looking sad..

Jimin quickly back hugged Jin "Hyung..don't be sad.. we still have some time before you leave..We'll arrange another party before you leave South Korea.. It'll be the sexiest farewell party ever"