5

"So this is the gang huh? Hi, I'm Amelia, Harry's super cool aunt."

Harry grunted.
"Stop embarrassing me!"

"But...I'm cool!" Amelia protested.

"Sure, you're super cool. Can we go now?" Harry chuckled.

"Sure, get in boys!" Amelia grinned and opened the sliding door.

They got inside the bus and fasten their seatbelts.
"So, how does this work? Do I have to call someone's parents first so they don't think I kidnapped you? I'm sort of new to this." Amelia asked and looked around at the boys.

"We're seventeen. I just texted my mum earlier and told her I'm going to a friend's house." Niall grinned.

"Same." Zayn mumbled.

"Yeah, me too." Liam smiled.

"What happened to the cool aunt?" Harry smirked.

"Hey! I can be cool and responsible at the same time! I think. Well okay then. Let's go." Amelia laughed and pulled out from the sidewalk.

They spent twenty minutes in the car before they arrived at the farm. The boys didn't talk much. She parked on the driveway and they all got out.
"Okay, I'm gonna go to the house. It's my turn to make dinner today. Do you guys wanna eat with us?" Amelia asked with a friendly smile.

"Yeah, are you sure? We don't want to cause any trouble." Liam answered politely.

"I'm cooking for half a village anyway. Three more doesn't matter. Okay, have fun guys. Dinner's at six." Amelia said and started to walk towards the house.

"Your aunt's cool." Zayn grinned.

"And hot!" Niall chipped in.

"Don't let her know that. I would never hear the end of it." Harry grunted.

He showed them the way to his room. They looked impressed.
"Okay, from now on this is our new hang out." Niall claimed.

"Fine by me." Harry answered with a shoulder shrug to try and hide how excited that made him. Did someone want to hang out with him?

"Woah! Look at this guys!" Liam shouted from his walk-in closet and Harry blushed.

"Guys, you don't have to..." He tried to stop them but Niall and Zayn had already rushed to the walk-in closet and Harry followed them, dragging his feet while he waited for their judgemental comments.

The boys turned around and looked at him as he was lurking by the doorway.
"You have a lot of clothes mate!" Niall said.

"Yeah." Harry answered.

"They're different. Very colorful." Liam stated.

"Yeah." Harry answered again, not really knowing how to respond.

"It's cool that you have your own style." Zayn said and he smiled for the first time since Harry had gotten to know him.

"Yeah?" Harry said, sounding unsure.

They all nodded their heads with friendly smiles and Harry did his best not to burst out in tears. No one had ever excepted him like these four boys, well except Louis but that was a lifetime ago.

"X-box!" Niall suddenly shouted and ran to the sofa.

They all sat down to play some games and before they knew it, the clock was almost six. They turned the game off and headed to the house to eat dinner. The boy's eyes grew wide when they were met by eight adults that were very excited to see them. After they had been interrogated for five minutes Harry protested.
"Guys chill! I'm never gonna make friends if you scare them off right away."

That made everyone laugh and they sat down to eat. It went better after that. 

Harry spent the following week with his new friends in school. He often saw that Tommo kid and he was always by himself. It always made him feel bad. He knew how it was to have no friends and he spent a lot of time looking at him. That and the fact that he was gorgeous. It seemed like the boy could sense every time he was looking at him because he often met his eyes and he looked pissed off. There was a weird tension between them that Harry couldn't explain.

On his fourth day of school, he had stopped by his locker to get his English books for his next class. He was late and a little stressed. The hallway was cleared so he must be really late. Not good.

Loud voices made him turn his head to look down the hall and he immediately saw Tommo but this time he wasn't alone. Three jocks were surrounding him. He wrinkled his eyebrows. What was going on? When one of the jocks shoved Tommo into the locker he reacted on instinct.
"Hey! Get off him!" He shouted as he started to run towards them.

He gasped in surprise when Tommo punched the jock that had shoved him square in the jaw. That only made the two others jump him. Harry ran up to them and tried to pull one of them off the boy.
"Leave him alone!"

A teacher in a nearby classroom poked his head outside.
"Break it up, boys!"

He walked over to them.
"We don't tolerate fighting in this school. All five of you have detention this afternoon. Get to class!"

"What? But..." Harry tried to protest.

"Save it! Get to class. Now." The teacher answered and looked firmly at them.

Harry sighed but complied. He walked away without looking at the others. Great. Detention on his first week in school. Aunt Amelia wouldn't be pleased. But he hadn't done anything wrong. He just tried to stand up to bullies. She would hopefully understand that. 

He arrived at his classroom and got fifteen minutes extra in detention for being late. Really fucking great.
At lunch, he sat at the usual table with Niall, Liam, and Zayn. He was complaining about his detention when it felt like someone was watching him. He looked up and wasn't even surprised to find Tommo staring at him. He looked angrier than ever. It didn't seem like he had appreciated Harry's help earlier.

Harry sighed and looked away. What was up with that guy?