Epilogue

They dated for two weeks before they made it official. Harry took Louis's hand and dragged him over to his table at lunch to introduce him to his friends.
"Guys, this is my boyfriend Louis."

Niall dropped the chips he was about to eat and stared at them with his mouth hung open. Then he collected himself and smiled widely.
"Boyfriend? That's great!" 

"Welcome, sit." Liam sat and scooched over.

Louis shared a look with Harry but sat down next to him.
"So how did you two meet? Tell me everything." Niall grinned, eyeing them curiously.

Louis blushed and hid his face against Harry's shoulder and Harry immediately put his arm around him and hugged him comfortingly and then he told them their story. When lunch was over Louis had three new friends for life.

They took it slow. Even if their make-out sessions got steamier and steamier they waited two months before they made love for the first time and it was a special moment that they would cherish for the rest of their lives.

Harry brought Louis to the farm and introduced him and they all adored him after a couple of minutes.

Louis mum Jay welcomed him with open arms and Louis went to Ireland with Harry during Christmas to meet his family as his boyfriend. Anne, Gemma, and Robin were all happy for them.

They graduated from school. Louis had stopped smoking weed and focused on his grades instead with Harry's encouragement and he did alright. They applied to the same College and they both got accepted and moved into the same dorm room. They pushed their beds together.

They laid talking on their first night there.
"I think I fell in love with you the moment I met you." Louis said.

"You were six years old." Harry smiled.

"Yeah, I obviously didn't know what it meant, but still." Louis chuckled.

Harry pressed a kiss on his cheek.
"Same. I love you, Lou."

"I love you too."

They had a bright future in front of them. Together. One day, not far away from where they were now, they would get married for real and Harry would look absolutely gorgeous in his wedding dress.

The End