Chapter 3, Announcement

{The photo at the top shows him later on in this chapter. When it says- In my Art book- thats when the photo takes place also I drew it outof boredom.

-3rd POV-

"ReapeR! CalM DowN!" Error yells.

"No!" Reaper yells grasping his scythe in one hand.

Then he throws it...

*CRACK*

"Ow?" Geno states curious about why it didn't hurt.

They all hear panting and look confused. They look and see Classic summoned a Gaster Blaster to protect them. But... something was off.

{On my art book I asked if I should add Fallen to this book but I got no answer so I decided I'm going to add him.}

The Blaster had teal eyes with a white glow that was almost unnoticeable. They see something faint around Classic. There's black wings and a dripping halo and one of his eyes are white with a teal slit.

"WHAT THE H*** IS THAT!?" Ink shouts.

"Fallen?" Classic groans.

"(Sorry Classic. I couldn't bare to see anyone get hurt.)" Fallen states.

"Its... fine.... just..... don't...... do....... that........ a-again....." Classic says as his eyesights disappear.

"Sweetheart!" Red shouts.

Just.. GO!)" Classic and Fallen yell, they're voices mixing.

Noot's gang start to run away as Classic defends them.

"Oh gosh I-I hurt Classic!?" Reaper stutters.

"Yes, BUT don't forget you also didn't kill him and actually got him to tell us who that was." Nightmare states trying to calm him down.

"WAIT WHERE'S ERROR!?" Killer shouts.

-------
Meanwhile in the Anti Void...

"GeeZ InK ReallY Doesn'T LikE ClassiC BeinG WitH US... OI! VoiceS? ArE YoU TherE? WeiR- @cK! Wh@+ +h3 H***!? WhY DoeS MY LeG FeeL SO MucH PaI- *Error throws up magic* Wh@+....?" Error asks confused and Classic summons a portal and sees Error sitting on the floor with a puddle of magic next to him.

"Error!" Classic yells and then picks him up.

"Ink cornered the gang but I think I have an idea. Geno and Fresh are there but at the back. I'll bring you to them and you'll announce this... Got it?" Classic states.

"MhM..." Error mumbles.

They teleport back to the AU and Classic places Error down next to Geno.

"Do you understand the plan now?" Classic asks.

"Yeah. We do. Do you even know our last names?" Geno states.

"Nope. So I'll learn something new!" Classic states happily.

"Ahem."

"ATTENTION PLEASE!" Classic yells.

Everyone in the AU turns around.

"GENO, ERROR, AND FRESH HAVE SOMETHING TO ANNOUNCE." Classic states making sure everyone can hear him.

"Go ahead Geno and Fresh but, why does Error need to say anything he's soulless!" Ink shouts.

"JUST LET THEM TALK." Classic yells getting ticked off.

{For this part the text will be like this 'hey.' for multiple people saying something together. Also the next sentence is cringy}

"I'm Geno! I'm Fresh! And I'm Error! And we are the CQ kids!"

"CQ?" Classic asks.

"YeaH! That'S OuR LasT NameS." Error states happily.

"But... that's my middle name..." Classic states.

"We'll continue this later. Also Ink." Classic starts.

"Yes traitor?" Ink responds upset.

"You called Error soulless but...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aren't you soulless?" Classic states.

.
.
.
.
"W-What!? N-no!" Ink stutters.

Everyone gasps except for the gang, Geno, and Fresh.

"Then let me check you." Nightmare states.

Without realizing Ink uses soul magic on Classic and grabs his soul and shoves it into him.

"!" They all stare in shock as Classic dusts.

'What did I just do?' Ink thinks worried.

The soul*just an outline.* breaks in half ....
.

.

.

And rebuilds itself.

"Well that hurt." Classic groans.

"Thanks Fallen." Classic states calm.

"(No problem Classic.)" Fallen replies.

"Let's get home." Classic states teleporting them*the gang* to the mansion.

----------
At the mansion...

"ThaN-*cough* ThanK-*cough* ClasS-*hard(not the bad thing) cough* *sneeze*." Error attempts to state.

"Error... Are you sick?" Nightmare asks turning passive, worried.

"Y-Y-Y-YeaH..." Error stutters.

-----------------------------------------------
648 words.