My headcannons

{So uh I thought I should mention this since y'all might wanna know how they act.}

Error:*Inspired* Eats glass and the gang has to stop him everytime, only comfortable with Classic, Nightmare, and Reaper touching him, is a literal bean. *Missing a leg* {For anyone who wants it I drew Error.}

Nootmare: Caring for the gang-*Classic Reaper, Fell, and Blue count for the gang but they're not actually in it*, probably the most adult like out of them all, cooks for the gang*everyone except Classic and Error tried

Nootmare: Caring for the gang-*Classic Reaper, Fell, and Blue count for the gang but they're not actually in it*, probably the most adult like out of them all, cooks for the gang*everyone except Classic and Error tried... and burnt the castle down.*, still cares for Dream.

Killer: Bean, Kinda Emotionless*Can feel some emotions- Anger,Love,Sadness,and Joy.*, Will stab you if you anger him.

Dust: Again stab you if you tick him off, secretly try's to cook but nootmare has cameras around the entire castle, slightly crazy, nice to Horror.

Horror: Trys to eat Fell every now and again, considers Dust as a best friend, somehow saner than Dust*NO ONE KNOWS HOW.*, innocent when eating.

Cross: Lonely*as in love*, happy with the gang, hates white*somehow even though he wears white*, friends with Chara, needs help but is the therapist of the team.

Classic: Innocent*but will blast you if needed*, can send you flying if you make him mad{That escalated quickly.}, cares a LOT about Error, Gay for Red{Before someone gets upset about Kustard, I am a multishipper so in other books there will be other ships.}, might nibble on glass as well sometimes.

Fell: Gay, and not as edgy as before but still gets teased about it.

Reaper: Knows some of Error's backstory, Switches*If you know what I mean( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)*, can touch some people-Error, Noot, and Classic.

Ink: A LITERAL DUMBA**, knows about the balance but ignores it, hates white.

Dream: Dislikes Noot, gay for Ink, hates Error.

Blue: Yandere, will slap you until you get knocked out and tie you up and not stop slapping you and then hits you with his Gaster Blaster Hammer, is a bean at other times, considered a 6 year old by Ink and Dream.

Geno: Sad. {That's all.}

Fresh: Very caring for his brothers, annoying.

Cross Chara: Kind.*Not annoying or rude anymore.

{All right that should be everyone. So that's how they'll act. 《DON'T SKIP》 Also, in chapter 4*I know chapter 3s not out yet* Error will be sick, please do not mention the who virus going around on that chapter I make these books to forget about it so please don't mention it. Thanks!}