Chapter 4

*2 months later*

Ed and I have been discussing telling our fans the truth. It's not fair that they don't know our secret, really.

"I think it's time, taylor. Today. We have to tell them. I'll tweet about it, or instagram a picture of us... We just need to go out and tell the truth."

I look up at him, and I'm a little hesitant of his idea. But he's right, we need to tell them....

"Okay. Fine. I think you're right... Let's do it." I smile.

"YAY!! I'm so happy. Now we can go out and have fun and we for have to worry about being caught... Trust me, this is the right decision. Thank you taylor! I'm so happy you agree to this."

He came over, hugged me, and kissed my cheek.

"I'm gonna go, but I'll be back soon. Dinner tonight at 6?"

"Yeah. Wherever you wanna go, I'll be fine. Maybe that's when we could tell everybody? At dinner together?"

"Yeah. I'll instagram a picture of us and post it... Good idea. Love you!"

He kissed my cheek one last time and I watched him leave.

Meredith and Olivia are sitting on the couch, in that imperfect posture.

"Hey girls. I think I'm ready to tell my Swifties and the Sheerios. Why about you? You guys think this is the right idea?"

I get nothing but a blank stare from them. Not like I was expecting any special reaction though... ;)

I go upstairs to pick out an outfit for our date tonight.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's tori again. I'm so sorry for not updating! I've been so so so busy and it's been really hard trying to find time to write. I will definitely try to find more time to write and add to the story!

Also, thank you for 100+ reads. I know it's not that big of a deal but 100 people reading my fanfiction means a lot!

Ok I'm actually currently writing this while I'm in reading class so I have to go... haha:) bye!