Part 1 - It starts at the end

I looked at him with freighted eyes. He was a lot taller then me. And stronger. He grabbed my wrist and back, and threw me at the floor with him sitting over. "please dont" my tears where pushing towards the back of my eyes. He gave me a half smile. He leaned forward, and kissed my neck. "You knew this would happen in the end darling" He whispered it with he's british voice. I felt paralyzed. Unable to move my body. He'd been protecting me from he's brothers for so long, and now he looked just like them. As desperate, as cold as them. Only wanting me for my blood. He started kissing my ear and a bit down my neck. I looked the other way. My breath shortened. I closed my eyes, wishing myself away. "Ethan" I whispered. "hush, be quiet" He whispered back. With a raspy voice. I swallowed. The cold night air brushed calmly over our bodies. The moon was shining at It's brightest. It was a half moon. And suddenly I felt a sharp pain cutting through my neck. It was he's fangs. And then the stinging and burning feeling of my blood leaving my body, and going into he's mouth. I tried to get loose, but he was way to strong. I opened my eyes and looked into the forest. It was deep and dark. I wanted someone to run towards me, push Ethan away and hold me. Cuddle my hair while telling me that everything would be okay. But nobody was coming. Nobody would save me. My sight started to get blurry, and my body got weaker. The pain slowly started going away and I feel into the deep darkness. 

You might wonder what happened, how I got myself into the hands of five vampire brothers. Well I'll happily tell you the story...