Part 3 - Bitten

I woke up the next day. I must have fallen asleep on the bed after dinner. 

I walked into the bathroom and washed my face. Silas words kept repeating in my head "You can't escape. You can't run. 'Cause then U'll die" I shaked my head, trying to get the thought out of my head. Then I put some clothes Silas had given me. A black short skirt, a white t- shirt and a black jacket. It was also a red fabric. I tied it around my neck and made a loop. 

Then I walked down the stairs, down to the main room. "Crystal, I'll show you something" Carter walked up to me and grabbed my wrist. Then he dragged me through a door and down a couple of stairs. It was an underground tunnel made out of stone. Quite beautiful. "Wow" I said. "You know, They won't find us down here" He smiled. I took a step back. He tilted he's head and in under a second he was standing in front of me. My back hit the stonewall. He leaned he's arm on my right side. "Are you scared, princess?" My breath cut short. I was so full of adrenaline. My heart was pumping hard. I could hear my own heartbeat in my ears. He leaned he's head close to my ear. "I can't resist you. You know that, right princess?" he whispered. "Stop!" I yelled and pushed him as hard as I could, but he didn't move at all. He grabbed both my wrists and held them above my head. I looked away and closed my eyes. "A little rebel" He laughed evil. "I like it" He whispered in my ear. "Don't you dare-" "Don't you dare what? You can't stop me. Keep it quiet princess. Dont move" He said in a raspy voice. Then he got close to my neck. I could feel he's breath on my neck. It gave me shivers down my spine. He gently kissed my neck. It started to feel like I couldn't breath. I tried to get out of he's grip but It didn't work. And without warning he's fangs digged deep into my neck. It started burning and I could feel my heartbeat in the cuts. I could feel him slowly sucking the life out of me. I screamed. But he didn't seem to care. My body started to heat up more and more. Then he stopped. "You want to know something weird princess? I've never tasted anything better" I released a scared moan. I could feel the blood dripping down my next, all the way down my chest. Then all of a sudden, Carter was gone. I fell on my knees, holding over my wound. I started crying. I felt helpless. I looked at my hands. They where covered in my own blood and I where shivering. 

I walked back up to my room to clean myself and the wound. I decided to take a bath, and started filling in water in the bathtub. I looked in the mirror while the water was getting ready. I had dark rings around my hazel eyes. And my brown hair looked rough. My skin was paler. I looked sick. I washed my face with cold water and It helped a little. "Are you okay?" I turned around really fast. "Ethan, you scared me" I grabbed the sink with one of my hands. "He looked worried at my neck. He reached towards it with he's hand. "Please don't, I don't-" I just stopped talking and looked down. My hair fell into my face. Ethan removed it and gently touched my wound. "ow" I breathed. And moved a little. He took the hair behind my ear. "Who was it" He said calmly with he's british accent. "Carter" I whispered. He nodded a little. "Have a nice bath" Then he was gone. I looked around the room for him and locked the door. I knew this wasn't the last time someone would drink my blood. But Ethan was different. He looked at me like he cared. Like he wanted to help me but could't. He was different...