Part 2 - "our dirty little secret"

"I'm sure your going to love your new home, Crystal" My stepdad said. Both of my parents died in a car crash, and my stepdad where all I had left. "Why can't you keep me? Do I really have to move?" The car was driving through the rain. We could barely see anything out the windows. The black limo looked shiny in this weather. "You know that Isen't an option Crystal.. you know I have to leave for Hong Kong.. and I don't have time or money to watch over you" My stepdad hugged me. "Almost there" The driver said. I looked outside, trying to see something through the hard rain. We where far away from anything and anyone else. The only thing around the road where tree's. 

"We're here" The driver stopped the car and got out to get my bag. "I'll miss you Crystal" My stepdad hugged me once again. "Now go" The driver opened my cardoor and I got out. Then the driver gave me the bag and hurried back to the car. And soon it was gone. I was already soaking wet. I breathed in through my nose. The air was cold, like fall air use to be. 

I looked at the bulding. Looks like an old castle with a big garden. An king could have lived here. 

I now stood infront of the front door and knocked three times. It suddenly just opened. "hallo?" nobody responded. I walked in. "Who are you" I fast turned around. A tall boy with red hair stood in the corner. "You scared me.. I'm supposed to live here?" The water from my hair dripped down in my face and on the floor. "Didn't know u'd be here before six, pardon me" someone else where behind me. I quickly turned around. Four other boys. "I'm Silas" The boy with the black hair and blue eyes gave me a half smile. "This is Carter" A boy standing by the window almost beside the front door winked. He was blond and he had blue eyes like an ocean. "Thats Tyler" This Tyler walked over to me, and kissed my hand. He had brown hair and shining brown eyes. "And last, thats Damien" Damien looked me up and down. With he's crystallblue eyes and black hair. All of them where sickly tall. I was about 175 cm and had always felt tall. But these guys must be around 190. 

Silas showed me my room and asked me to change into dry clothes and come downstairs for dinner. I did as he said. I changed into dry clothes, and my hair was almost dried. I looked around. Pretty dope room. A kingbed, old big window out of wood. A big carpet on the ground and my own bathroom with a bathtub, a toilet and a sink. 

I layed down on the soft bed. It smelled fresh, and warm. "Tired already" My heart jumped. I looked up. It was Tyler. "How did you get in here?" He gave me a little laugh. "I didn't get your name?" He sat down besides me. "Crystal" I backed a little away from him but he got closer. "You dont know our dirty little secret, my Crystal" He suddenly looked evil. "W-what do you mean?" I stood up. He smiled. And then I saw it. Fangs. "No, It can't be" My body wouldn't move. I was terrified. "Vampires" He winked. My heart stopped. It couldn't be. I started running towards the door, and reached for the doorhandle but he out of nowhere stood in front of me. "Not so fast my pretty Crystal". He pushed me back pretty hard. I hit the end of the bed and fell on the floor. "You look so hopeless. And you are" He started walking slowly towards me like all the killers walks after their victims in scary movies. I reached for my phone, but Tyler got to it first. And completely crushed it in he's own hand. "Tyler not yet" Ethan was standing in the other side of the room. "She's already scared of you"