part 4 - I wanna die

Weeks went by and I got used to living with vampires. Even tho they all had been feeding of me. Just not Ethan. He had been protecting me if he was near when the others had shown their "sides". I had almost nothing to do. I was always scared. 

I layed in bed an had a power nap when someone kissed my cheek. I spooked, and sat up in 2 secounds. Silas smiled at me. "Dinner". 

I walked down the stairs. I could feel my heart raising. My palms were swetty. Tylar were the one who always made dinner for us. The vampires did drink my blood, but they could also get all they needed from normal food. They could choose or take both. I sat down, facing Ethan. He looked at his plate. Carted kissed me on my head and sat down besides me. "How are you feeling, Princess?" He smiled flirty. "Fine". 

I was back in my room after dinner, when someone suddently knocked. Please let it be Ethan, I thought. "Come in" but it wasnt. "Hi my little Crystal" Carter locked the door behind him. I backed into the wall behind my bed. "Wanna have some fun" He winked. "Please dont" I whispered while looking down. He slowly grabbed my upper throat slowly. I leaned my head throwards the wall and closed my eyes. He used his other hand to grab my hip. "I can feel your heart raising my little Crystal" He smirked. "Get away from me" I whispered again. But he just tightended his grip. I felt my teeth pressing towards eachother as I felt the short pain. "Better be quiet" He kissed my neck, and used his hand to push my head to the right. i just wanted it to be over. I wanted him to just kill me right away. I felt like an object to them. his bite hurt more then usual and a tear dropped from my eye. I felt the world spinning. I opened my eyes. "Im passing out" Carter stopped drinking and looked into my eyes. He held me in his arms. He might care a little. But I was only his drinking toy in the end. Everything started to fade. "It's going to be okay" was the last thing I heard before I fainted.