•<Chapter 1>•

•       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •

Hinata was nearing the end of his elementary school years when his parents began to argue. You see, Hinata's mother had found her husband cheating on her with another woman. One day they had an awful argument and Mr. Hinata moved to Tokyo. And soon over the next few weeks their divorce was finalized, the end result being Rei (Shōyō's mom) takes Natsu and Itsu (Shōyō's dad) takes Shō. By this time Shōyō had finished Elementary and was going to begin Junior high. Hinata had been moved to Tokyo and lives with Itsu, meaning he had to go to Junior high there. His father in-rolled him to the nearest middle school, Teikō.

When school started Hinata had been told to move to a second year classroom, seeing as teachers had recognized how much smarter than the rest Hinata had been. Hinata entered his new classroom while sweating due to nervousness. As soon as he stepped foot in the classroom people stared at him.

"Isn't he only in his first year?"

"Aww! He's so cute!"

"How is he so small?"

People were whispering about him until the teacher said "Now now class! Settle down, as you can see we have a new student! Would you like to introduce yourself?". Hinata looked up and nodded. The class quieted down and stared at him curiously.

"Um.. H-hi! My name is Shōyō Hinata, but you can call me Shō! I'm actually in my first year but they told me to go here... A-anyway it's nice to meet you all, hopefully we can get along!" Hinata said trying his best not to stutter. "Wonderful, treat him well class. Now Hinata please go sit in the back behind Midorima. Midorima please raise your hand" Mr. Haruka, the teacher, said. Hinata quickly bowed and looked up to see a green haired male with glasses raising his hand. The orange haired boy looked down to the ground trying to ignore the whispers lingering around and made his way to the back. As Hinata sat down he dozed off into his own thought, and before he knew it the bell ring indicating class had ended. Hinata began panicking because he hadn't taken any notes during class.

~Midorima's pov~

I was getting up to leave when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked down and noticed a puff of orange. It was that new student Hinata I believe his name was. "What do you need?" I asked looking down to him. He looked up from the floor looking extremely nervous and said, "U-um do you think I could copy your notes? I wasn't paying attention and I-I didn't take any..". I sigh. "Fine nanodayo (is that what he says?-) meet me at the library during lunch. He smiled brightly, almost blindingly, and said "Yes of course thank you Midorima-san!" I adjusted my glasses as to ignore how bright he was. I picked up my stuff and left as my next period was starting soon.

~Hinata's pov~

I smiled and thanked my classmate, his name was Midorima I'm pretty sure, but he looked away. I wonder why- anyway I grabbed my stuff and quickly left seeing as he had already gone.

- time skip brought to you by bOKE HINATA bOkE! -

(Still Shō's pov btw) the bell had just rung meaning it was now lunch. I quickly got up and made my way to the library. Not before getting lost of course, I giggled at my own comment. Before I knew it I was inside the library. I began looking around until I saw familiar green hair. He was talking to some people though, they kinda looked like a rainbow when they were together. But there was only five of them. I decided to stand a few feet away from them until Midorima finished so I could ask for the notes. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around but no one was there. "Hello, do you need something? You've been standing here for a while" I looked up and there was someone with light blue hair infront of me. I let out a tiny yelp and jumped back a bit out of shock. They all looked back at me and I just looked down blushing out of embarrassment.

~Third pov~

The GOM looked back to see a little orange haired boy looking down. "Ah, right! I forgot I said I would meet you here" a certain green-haired boy stated.

"And who might this be Shintarō?"

       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •

This is my first chapter so bare with me- if I did anything wrong, please let me know! Just so you know Hinata is smart, and the GOM are in their second year of Junior High but Hinata is in his first! I think it was pretty good for my first time lmao- this was fun, but my next chapter will be out in hopefully a week! Do you guys like it?- Idk if anyone will even read it ('-﹏-';)

Hope you enjoyed anyway

~Author