•< Chapter 8 >•

•       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       • 

" Shō-kun I'm taking you out and treating you today and you can't say no. "

   "Sorry, but I can't agree to that. I already told you it isn't any big deal and I don't want you to waste your money or time. Gomen" Hinata stated looking for the rest of his stuff. "there's no 'No' allowed. I'll take you to go get food like meat buns, vanilla milkshakes, and so on." Momoi retorted. Hinata's ears perked when he heard 'meat buns' and he looked up from what he was doing. "meat buns..?" He questioned looking at her now. She got an idea "Yeah~ The best ones in town~ don't you wanna try them?" she said smirking to herself. "fucking hell, fine-" he got up giving her an embarrassed look. They we're about to leave when kuroko came up to them, "Can I come? I want a vanilla milkshake." He asked. "I don't mind!" The mini-sunshine replied turning to look at the sakura haired girl. "Of course Tetsu-kun~! I could never say no to you" she said giving him a smile. And with that the three left ending up in a shopping center near a park. 

"Aw.. there's a really long line" Momoi said pouting looking at the line for the shop that sold the meat buns. "Hey, why don't you and Tetsu-kun go to the local Maji Burger and get some milkshakes while I get the meat buns ok?" She asked, quickly walking off to get a spot after receiving nods from the two. Kuroko walked off to the local fast-food restaurant, Hinata trailing closely behind trying his best not to loose sight of the teal-haired male. They arrived and placed their order, not without Tetsuya scaring the cashier first of course. They were given their drinks and sat at a table. Everything was going fine, with the occasional conversation between the two who had quickly become quite fond of each other. Well, that was until some old opponents had walked in and walked over to the two. These people were high schoolers who were still salty (saltier than Tsukki-) about loosing to a group of junior high students (before hinata joined the team they had a match, just to clarify) and they wanted to fuck with the person who had helped ruin their reputation. (their conversation will be continuing  ↧↧  I would just like to say it might be slightly offensive so apologies in advance c:  

"Hey look! It's that invisible freak! He's such a weirdo"
"I know right?" they began snickering.
Kuroko looked down, focusing his gaze on the table as he did his best to keep up his 'nonchalant' attitude. Of course he always played off the stuff he was told as if it hadn't affected him at all, but in reality it hurt him. He was always told how weird he was and it began to get to him, though he would never openly admit this. But instead of ignoring it Hinata took notice of the change in his new teammate's behavior. 
"That's sad. How pathetic do you have to be to make fun of someone for no reason, in all honesty he isn't invisible you're probably just dumb" Hinata said staring at the two, giving them a look of sarcastic pity while smirking. Kuroko looked up slightly shocked, no one ever really stood up for him before seeing as they thought he didn't care what people said. 
"Excuse me?" one of the boys said recovering from the initial surprise. 
"What? Did I hit a nerve?" The ginger male snickered.
"Now now boys-" He looked up making eye contact with the two now dumbfounded rats "-pick your jaws up off the floor, before you start catching flies" He finished his sentence in a mocking tone. Hinata picked up his and Momoi's drinks then looked at Kuroko giving him a smug look. Kuroko quickly regained himself and followed the small boy. 
"Bye bye~!" Hinata yelled bringing the two back from their trance-like state. But before they could say anything else the black and orange miracles made their way to where Momoi was. 

   They sat down at a bench to wait for her to finish up and come outside, but as soon as they sat down Hinata busted out laughing. Kuroko let out a few laughs and they began talking about the whole situation. They made jokes about it and were so far off in their conversation they didn't even realize there was a pink haired girl standing beside them. "Woah~ what did I miss?" she asked catching their attention. "oh~ nothing~" Hinata said in response wiping a small tear off his face. they sat down and finished their meals then leaving to walk around the near by park. They finished their day off and everyone left back to their respective homes. 

~Time Skip a few weeks~

" Oh? So you're part of the team too huh?"

•       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       • 

   I said tonight so here- it's currently almost 5 am so bare with me if this is bad- this is him with Kuroko, imma do Kise next so yeah- K, I dunno what to say so Hope you enjoyed! 💙✨  (* ̄3 ̄)╭

~Author