•< Chapter 12 >•

[We're starting this one differently]

T.W: Soft Akashi

•       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       • 

    After falling asleep at 3 am Hinata had woken up and checked his alarm and it read 7 am. 'Ah crap-'  he slept through his previous alarms, meaning he missed morning practices. No big deal right? Wrong. Hinata remembered the last time he was late, he thought Akashi might've actually killed him, now imagine how he'd react if he missed an entire practice session. He weighed his options between skipping school entirely or going and doing his best to absolutely ignoring the GoM's existence entirely for the day. He went with the second option, seeing as he had a test that day. He got up, changed (making sure to put his hood on), then exiting his house in no rush to get to school. 

   Unfortunately for him, the bike ride from his house to the school doesn't take anymore than about fifteen minutes. After locking his bike on the farthest rack to make having to enter the school a little longer,  he  eventually walked into the school building. Making sure to keep his head down, he got to his class then sat down silently cursing himself. Why? Well if you remember, he sits directly behind Midorima in this class. We all know the chances of the of the green-haired male missing school are zero to none, so he may as well be screwed.  Hinata had been lost in his thoughts for so long he hadn't realized class had already began. The only reason he snapped back to reality is because Mr. Haruka (we're bringing him back-) had called out his name. Now instead of laying low he had all eyes on him. Fu- "I'm here, sorry sir". The sound of giggling could be heard, but the only thing worse than embarrassing himself in front of the entire class was the cold stare from the  male just before him. The class concluded with the ginger keeping his head down and rushing the test He'd gotten through to his third period without any issues, besides the fact that he had nearly fallen asleep twice as a result of getting nothing more than 4 hours of rest. 

   But as with all somewhat good things, it had to end. Obviously he was going to get at least one visit from Akashi. But why during ELA while another student was preforming an essay, which he was finally actually getting sleep during [it was all boring stuff, 1000 word essays about the story of a plant]. Of course he had his thirst to sleep, but Hinata didn't want to anger the red-haired male to be any more angered than he already probably was. 

"Shoyo. In the hallway, now." 

   It didn't take anything more to absolutely terrify the poor boy.  As he slowly got up with his exhausted demeanor, he could feel his classmates nosey stares follow him to and out the door.       

"Care to explain why you missed the morning practice?" he asked glaring down at him. "I- I'm sorry, I fell asleep late, and when I woke up it was already time for classes, and I've been struggling to stay awake and-", "No need to continue. Though I am disappointed, you look awful. You should rest, I'll have you excused from your classes so you can rest. Just don't let it happen again." Akashi cut Hinata off before he could continue his rambling "yes sir". "Oh and, stop with the sir. Now come on". 

   As much as Hinata wanted to ask where they were going, he decided not to question the red-head and just followed him. He was led into a storage closet of sorts, just much more fancy. There was a matt or maybe a mattress kind of thing, there was also a blanket and a few pillows making what could be considered a makeshift bed. Akashi sat down on the matt then motioned for Hinata to join him. The smaller boy walked over and sat down, obviously slightly confused.  

   Before questions could be asked Hinata's head was pulled onto Akashi's shoulder. "Sleep." was all he heard, he gave in and fell asleep on his shoulder. ↓↓ (like this, plus I just thought this pic was cute)

   By the time Hinata had woken up, it had already reached the end of school

   By the time Hinata had woken up, it had already reached the end of school. "Oh? You're awake I see." Akashi said. Hinata realized that he had still been on his shoulder. Hinata blushed and got off apologizing, then quickly leaving before his team captain could give a reply. If you you looked closely you could see a slight smirk on Akashi's face. Hinata made his way to the roof before having to go to after school basketball practice. Suddenly he heard footsteps behind him.

"Aw, it's been a few days. Do you still remember me Sho-kun~?"

•       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •

I got it out! I actually made a chapter! Hope you enjoyed :] I'll start posting more actively now, promise-

~Author